Battle of the clowns!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Who do you think would win, It from the movie it, Killjoy the clown or the killer clowns from outer space. I think the killer clowns from outer space would win.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
no man, i think "it" would win. the klowns in killer klowns were just klowns that put u in some bubble and devour u. lol
It was scary. i think his weakness was silver...

slayer
Yea it was. It anyday.

Cowboyography
Pennywise!!!! thats the clown from IT

BidMyBlood2Run
Pennywise's weakness was when kids didn't fear him. They believed silver could hurt It, so it did.

papabeard
I think the bad M(*&^F*&(er clowns from clown house they would kill, F*&k and eat the others, hjahahahah

Espantada20
Killer Clowns from Outter Space was funny as hell.Love that movie.I think at one point in the movie "It" Pennywise weakness was that sick kids asthma inhaler.Hee hee.Killer Clowns was cool cause they wrapped you up in cotton candy lookin stuff and sucked the juice outta ya.Hee hee hee

Punker69
Clown movies are some of the freakiest movies out there just the thought of see a evil killer in clown makeup with razor sharp teeth makes me shudder.Reply about some of your favorite scary clown movies. evil face

h0ck3yh0rr0r
It was the best clown horror movie.

loserib
i have a fear of clowns one that ive had since i was real little clown scar the hell out of me them and those little porclin dolls too the scarist clown movie would be IT but my favorite clown movie is killer clowns from outer space that movie rocked

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i was also scared of clowns when i was little.

ragesRemorse
I dont know the name of it, but it was one of the best horror movies i have ever seen. It was about a kid and his brother and his brothers friend. Who were home alone on halloween night. They decided to go to a carnival. Three escaped convicts killed the clowns in the carnival and dressed up as them, they followed the kids home, and terrorized them through the night. Does any one have any idea what this movie is called?

As for it. It was a great movie untill the last hour, the last hour made the rest of the movie suck. If only they made it like the book. I mean come on a giant spider, what kind of shit is that. It totally went away from the atmosphere the rest of the movied produced, infact it was laughable

loserib
i remember that movie but i cant remmeber the name they was a scene with somebody hanging from a tree right

ragesRemorse
yeah, at the beginning of the movie the kid put a dummy hanging from the tree, he got yelled at for it, but kept it up, later in the movie the dummy that every one though was hanging turned out to be replaced with the kids friend who went missing

BackFire
Merged clown threads

swordmaster
i hate clowns...but pennywise would rule them all

Espantada20
I love clowns.Love em,love em,love em.I have a whole little collection of porcelain clowns that I am still adding to in my room.One day when my collection is complete,they will do my bidding and take over the world.JK.Hee hee hee.Love those clowns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.