Venom vs.Catwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
why did DC villainess Catwoman of fight against Marvel villian Venom?so Selina Kyle met Eddie Brock in Gotham City.so Selina became Catwoman and Eddie became Venom.so who can vote of these?Catwoman or Venom?

gambit88
venom all the way there's just no way catwoman could win

Captain REX
Venom would crush Catwoman. Catwoman is just some nutty gal in a tight leather suit, while Venom turns into a giant blob!

ragesRemorse
Venom would look at cat woman, laugh and walk away. There would be no fight here. Venom wouldnt lower himself to fighting a weak ass Bit*ch like cat woman, unless of course he wanted cat womans pussy . I hope Halle berry dies before cat woman is finished laughing out loud

Darth Vicious
That wouldnt be a fight, it would be a slaughter, Venome would rip her to pieces!

ragesRemorse
catwoman would hiss at venom, and venom would tear her head off.

ragesRemorse
who the shit said catwoman would win

gambit88
I dunno whoever did must be a diehard catwoman fan.

duffy
or mentally unstable

BOPRecruit 16
this is a no brainer, venom. power, strength, and speed.

The Force
if this was a sexy poll it would be catwoman all the way wink

supershane
catwomen would not stand a chance

wolverine8888
are u shitting me catwoman would die so fast it not even fair to amke her fight him ther no she coudl win

SuperNova
Oh my god... WHAT TYPE OF DUMBASS...
Asian hulk... Do you know ANYTHING about the super-hero world??!!
FIRST OF ALL, Catwoman cant do jack shit, shes got some gadgets and knows some martial arts and street fighting, THATS ABOUT IT.
Guess what venom knows? First of all Eddie brock is a super-human without having the Symbiote, He can lift about 800 pounds. Im pretty sure eddie could rip her man balls off even without the symbiote.
But Venom?! Venom would slaughter her!
Venom can lift almost 8 tons. Venom's Symbiote can withstand anything catwoman could throw at him, Unless she can throw harder than 3,500 pounds. Venom has a spider sense, no matter what cat-woman tried, shed get butt raped. Also, Venom can morph his body into weapons, He can also supphocate people with his symbiote material, Venom would pin her down, and send tendrils up her freakin nose and rip up her brain!
AND DONT FORGET, Venom also has webbing! His webbing has about 210 pounds per sqaure inch on holding strength. VenomFan can elaborate on this!
But, this battle wouldnt even happen first of all, Venom is a hero, He wouldnt touch another do-gooder without seeing that do-gooder killing a inocent (Besides spidey, he hates him)
My god... Someone put catwoman? I bet it was asian hulk, she always posts bullshit posts like this, shes really dumb, she thinks all the female super-heroes could beat anyone, Darna, and wonder woman and crap, NEWSFLASH, They suck! Sexist? Maybe, But I didnt make teh comics.
My god... Venom VS Catwoman... Now ive freakin seen it all...

Gregory
Until wolverine8888 resurrected it, this thread was many months dead. I know that stupid versus threads routinely refuse to die, but isn't this carrying that to extremes?

Eidolon
What could Catwoman even do to Venom???

wolverine8888
lol thanks gredory lol I always see u right after I say some thing

SuperDarryl
Omg, this is the most ludacrious post yet. Venom would totally dominate Catwoman, what could Catwoman even do? Think about it for a minute. Absolutly nothing. Catwoman is nothing more then a stripper running around in a cat suit, calling herself a superhero, no powers what so ever. Venom on the other hand, kicks Spidermans **** on a regular basis, matter afact, Venom would rape Cawoman seneless! He would probably tear off all her clothing with his alien costume, rape her, then eat her for breakfast, mmmm... tasty laughing laughing laughing laughing

wolverine8888
does cat woman got powers lol

Jason420
Venom would beat the hell out of her then get that pussy

wolverine8888
dam straight

muffin man
venom the poll says everything

jinzin
venom....
and...lol
I kinda like the fact that these threads routinely refuse to die,,,,they're kinda like comic book characters that have died, they always come back.

Al Jackson
Originally posted by SuperNova
Oh my god... WHAT TYPE OF DUMBASS...
Asian hulk... Do you know ANYTHING about the super-hero world??!!
FIRST OF ALL, Catwoman cant do jack shit, shes got some gadgets and knows some martial arts and street fighting, THATS ABOUT IT.
Guess what venom knows? First of all Eddie brock is a super-human without having the Symbiote, He can lift about 800 pounds. Im pretty sure eddie could rip her man balls off even without the symbiote.
But Venom?! Venom would slaughter her!
Venom can lift almost 8 tons. Venom's Symbiote can withstand anything catwoman could throw at him, Unless she can throw harder than 3,500 pounds. Venom has a spider sense, no matter what cat-woman tried, shed get butt raped. Also, Venom can morph his body into weapons, He can also supphocate people with his symbiote material, Venom would pin her down, and send tendrils up her freakin nose and rip up her brain!
AND DONT FORGET, Venom also has webbing! His webbing has about 210 pounds per sqaure inch on holding strength. VenomFan can elaborate on this!
But, this battle wouldnt even happen first of all, Venom is a hero, He wouldnt touch another do-gooder without seeing that do-gooder killing a inocent (Besides spidey, he hates him)
My god... Someone put catwoman? I bet it was asian hulk, she always posts bullshit posts like this, shes really dumb, she thinks all the female super-heroes could beat anyone, Darna, and wonder woman and crap, NEWSFLASH, They suck! Sexist? Maybe, But I didnt make teh comics.
My god... Venom VS Catwoman... Now ive freakin seen it all... Venom would smash catwoman for sure, but i wanna correct you. I read Spidey can lift 10 tons or even more and venom is much stronger than him. Imagine how much tons can lift this monster. Cat has no chance to win.

Next Venom_girl
Look at the Venom vs. Black Cat fight and you get an indication of how this would go down.
"Yargh woman! *RIIIPP Tell me where he is while you still have a face!"
"Ooh aren't you a sassy kitty. It almost makes us sorry we broke your nose... almost."

yugotank
"Asian Hulk,What are you doing?"

"I'm reading a comic book at long range"

Priest
Originally posted by Jason420
Venom would beat the hell out of her then get that pussy
or venom would beat the hell out of that pussy. heh...

Tattoos N Scars
gotta love Asian Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.