Who is your favorite Asian superheroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
I choose Darna or Ultraman.

Darth Vicious
Ill go for Psylocke and whos Darna?

ragesRemorse
Bruce lee would kick all there asses

Asian Hulk
just log-on to www.marsravelodarna.com

Iron Falcon
i like the Tengu Demon aka Shigeru Ezaki

Maelstrom
Karma, she has the best power in marvel and is soo hot. She's reserved which makes for a fine authority in a team. I like a team that can go in all different directions and accomplish multiple things at once.
If i had a marvel team karma would be one of the top choices.

Jason Wyngarde
shang chi

Gregory
Katana--she was my favorite Outsider.

LeAtHerRFace
Ive heard of Ultraman

Alpha Centauri
Psylocke was British. The body people are most familiar with belonged to Kwannon who was Asian.

Sunfire is probably my favourite. Silver Samurai also.

-AC

FeceMan
Who the deuce are these people? Anyway, I'll tell you who ISN'T my favorite: Asian Hulk.

Burned.

ScarletSpider
Sunfire and Shang-Chi. Shang's awesome.

Beyonder
Psylocke - doesn't matter if was British. It only makes her even sexier. Bristish accent in asian babe's body.

Alpha Centauri
Very good point hahaha.

-AC

WarHulk980
Jackie Chan because he's the Man!!! stick out tongue

Paola
Psylocke

badsymbiote
I'll put in a vote for Psylocke as well, but I haven't seen anyone mention Parker or the Spider-Clan yet, so I vote for them--sure their faces are obviously not of Japanese or even Asian descent, the clothing and manga-styled artistic proportions and artistic license have been taken. And, I love the clothes, I have to say. Kimonos, cool pants and Mandarin collars--need I say more?

jetspike
bruce lee

Asian Hulk
What do you think about Darna,Captain Barbell,Agimat,Deamboy and Lastikman?these are the superheroes.

Ironman 66
psylocke

manjaro
ASTRO BOY dude, that little guy kicks ass totally

papablkbear
Godzilla,the original power rangers,Mothra

Darth Jello
psylock's not asian, she's british. she's just stuck in the asain body of kwannon

Ironman
godzilla

GreatMuta
How bout Sunfire?

ScarletSpider
Silver Samurai is pretty cool. He kind of looks goofy but he can kick ass. Has anyone read Big Hero 6? It was a mini-series a few years ago from Marvel about a Japanese super-hero team. They put one together because the U.S. is overflowing with super-beings, Britian has protection (at the time Excalibur was still functioning), even Canada has a super-team, along with other various countries being under the protection of random heroes. Sunfire and Samurai were in it.

Mane
KARATE KID!!!!!! not that Daniel-San "wax on, wax off" dude, Karate Kid from DC...

GreatMuta
Totally forgot about Samurai!!! awesome character!!!! good spot scarlet!

Spawnie
Mitsurugi from Soul Calibur, muahahahha. And Bruce Lee!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.