take a look in the mirror,heard some samples

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

in flames
i heard some new samples from korn's newalbum "take a look in the mirror" well u know korn bein saying they will be going back to there roots in there last 2 records and they didnt! i heard "break some off" and "play me feat nas" and ofcourse "right now"

this album sounds now more promissing after i heard "break some off" this song really sounds liek a song from "life is peachy"

so if u ever liked there self tittled album or life is peachy which were beforet here change of sound ul like stuff on there new album!

loserib
do you have a link to where i can hear samples too i liked their first two records

Curl_Up&Dye
Korn went to hell after Follow the Leader

loserib
pretty much

in flames
ya they really lost there touch..allthough i like some tracks on issues and i liked here to stay..but nothing is compared to there two frist records

anyways check out break some off/...this song sounds like swallow from life is peachy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.