Question about Unplugging

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jsclayman
Sorry if this has already been posted:

In Revolutions someone says to Neo......."Noone has ever got closer than 100km to machine city"

so how then are the able to pick Neo up after he has awoken in the first film................. and all the other freed minds?????

Mordecai
Have you seen the first movie??

jsclayman
yes i was talking about a continuity error.....................guessing the fields, if "you have seen" the 3rd one are not more than 100km away

JediHDM
but they are...the fields are right where the ship come out, but the Logos has to travel AWAY from them, a ways, to reach the machine city...

xeous
Yeah, the machine city isn't really close to the fields. You remember how far Trinity and Neo flew along the power lines before they even encountered the defence? Then they flew further and then went above the clouds, the were still moving forward even after they stalled. My guess is that the fields are 300-350 km away from the city. (Neo then walked some to get to the outskirts of the city after the Logos crashed.)

The Omega
Yes, 01 is SOME distance away from the the fetusfields and podtowers.
And the Logos crashed onto one of the towers at the outskirts of 01.

jsclayman
thanx for clearing it up.......

Ikobe
*yawn*... I go away for a few days and everything goes weird again. Out of curiosity, d'you think we'll ever run out of things to talk about?

AI.

((The_Anomaly))
no.... the matrix will never end it is all around us even now in this very room, you can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.