Would you buy a dvd that contains only trailers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Friend44
Hello gang,

Sometimes when you put the dvd in, first thing you see is a bunch of trailers that advertise movies coming up. They, of course, show the best parts, cut the trailer in so that you feel it's the greatest movie.
I was wondering if someone one day would make a dvd that would contain 100s of these... Would you find that interesting?

Friend.

Evil Dead
Yes and No.

I love watching trailers for upcoming films......it lets me gauge what new movies I need to check out. I would rent a dvd of nothing but trailers.......no doubt. I however would never buy one as soon after the dvd comes out, all of the movies previewed will come out and the trailers disc would be obsolete. The movies wouldn't be up-coming anymore. It would be like watching a disc full of trailers for movies that came out in the 80s........un-necissary as you've probably seen/heard of all of the movies.

It would be good for a few months........then it would be useless.

thorncrawler
i agree, having them to rent would be cool, or you could get a dvd magazine with a free dvd with trailers, oh wait you do get them with dvd mags

VenomVA
wouldn't buy I would Rent them. I Love trailers, and I hate Warner Bros for their errors. None of the Batman DVD's have the trailers Reloaded doesn't have it's trailer. Yet some of their other movies have the trailers included and some don't. Trailers and behind the sceens stuff is why I buy DVD's..not to mention the Widescreen format.

stinkfist462
only if it was like 5$ and came out every month

LindsIsTightK
I probly wouldn't buy a DVD with just trailors, but I would be open to renting one from time to time.

CaptainClaire
Is it wrong to say that yes I would a DVD full of trailers? Often they're the best bit of the film. smile

ivyem
I would, i'd find it cool to see the coming movies.......... then i get to decide what looks good and what doesn't

Wolfie
A DVD of trailers would be cool to put in a magazine.

Lord Soth
I think a DVD w/ nothing but trailers would be prety fun. Then you see what movies (old or new) you want to check out.

runemesa
I sure would, as long as it would be full of trailers to movies that either 1) I've never seen or 2) to rare movies that you don't really ever get to see trailers for.

Prodigy
Hmm... it would be good if they were, like, AWESOME or HYSTERICAL trailers, you know what I mean? Like when you see an ad for a film and it looks REALLY funny/cool, but in the end the trailer was way better then the waste of watching it, since all the good parts were in the trailer... it could be a sort of joke... like '5 Minute Movies!'

forumcrew
all trailors are online id never buy it

Morpheus
raver I would rent. I love trailers.
If we get the word around it could happend. raver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.