Interests!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lara
So come on people, tell me a bit about yourselves seeming as you think you know so much a bout me! evil face laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud evil face

yerssot
flying to the General Discussion Forum?

Lara
Ha Ha Yerssot! I'm not impressed

yerssot
Oh Ush... come trow this away to the GDF please!

Lara
oh ok then! if I must. oh and do you like my avartar?

yerssot
Don't change subject.
Come on Ush!

Lara
Ush? what are you on about?

Ushgarak
You don't have to yell, yerssot, I DO check this place regularly, you know.

He wants me to move this thread to the General Discussion Forum, Lara.. That's fair enough, really. I'll throw it there now and if yuou are lucky I might tell you about myself.

queeq? Incoming- catch!

yerssot
Let's take a moment to laugh at Lara:

NAHA! I was right! This is now in the GDF!!! big grin

Lara
Heay dont laugh at me I might just get angry!*warning code amber*

yerssot
angry? don't do that or I'll get angry also!!
To get back on topic:
I live somewhere on this earth big grin

Lara
Ok I think we've disc ussed that in the pms.

Ushgarak
Yerssot, be a gentleman...

Ok, Lara. My name's Mike, I'm 24, I live in Chelmsford, I'm recovering from a long illness so my interests mainly include computers because you can do that sitting down. And in case you hadn't guessed I like Star Wars as well.

yerssot
Ok, you're right Ush, SORRY LARA!

My name isn't Mike and you know how old I am, and also where I life. And I also love SW

Lara
sorry to hear that Ush.
Apology accepted.yerssot.
Ok my name is Lara and I live in esher and I'm 15 - nearly 16 big grin

finti
My name is Oleiv which is hard to remeber even for my fellow Norwegians so they call me Finti (family name is Fintland so they cut it short) I live in Stavanger on the sout western coast of Norway(4th largest city)
Interesst is football, huge LEEDS UNITED fan. I love to go to the pub and lately spent all available time with my daughter Live andgirlfriend Monika, oh and I am 33 and looks like 20 big grin embarrasment

Lara
cool thanks for the info. you'll learn more about me soon.

yerssot
hopefully we don't have to study you in books!

Ushgarak
Any particular reason we can't hear about you now? We haven;t had anyone make this much impact on thre board since Edna showed up.

Sigh... I miss Edna...

finti
You can find a statue of yerssot in the middle of Brussels, he modeled it while he really had to go and so he did big grin wink

Texas
Hi Lara my name is Matt, I am 20 years old, live in Dallas, Texas, I am a real estate/marketing student, I love The Smashing Pumpkins and Bjork, photography, food and oh yeah, SW big grin

Lara
hi tex we've met before. but never mind! and I like sci-fi/action/adventure computer games and filcks.

yerssot
Hey; I was 4 years old than! But hey, I can say I'm famous!

ToMacco
Luke, 21, student/hockey player, womanizer, partier

Lara, you're from England, huh? Thanks for the Beatles! wink

Lara
kay!!!!!

Texas
Dont forget to thank her for the Spice Girls laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

ToMacco
Don't go there, Tex roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lara
No please dont the spice girls suck! smile

yerssot
they do?
*looks shocked*

Dim
Yes, yes they do..

yerssot
Really? eek!

Texas
Yes, but they did make up for it with that Masterpiece film 'Spice World' laughing out loud

yerssot
Yeah! I loved that movie! Oh! You were joking! Darn!

Texas
It is a crime against humanity that Spice World was not nominated for a single Oscar roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
I know! That was SO unfair! Oh, wait, ... the rollingeyes! don't tell me it was a joke!

Texas
Why do I have the strangest notion that Yersott will probably end up being one of the spice girls for Haloween?

yerssot
How did you guessed that?????

Dim
Belgian Spice?

yerssot
well that's gonna be flat!

ToMacco
They should have had a "Spiced Rum" girl. Mmmm. . . alcohol! smile

sand person no. 10
oi. oi.
my name is Dave, or David, or walker, depends, i like films, football, music, drink, the simpsons and i'm studying vr and cgi. oh and i keep on saying rock on, don't ask.

yerssot
and if you tell what vr and cgi means, that would be nice

Texas
nothing wrong with rockin on smokin'

Lara
Nothin wrong w/ rocking on.........actually it depends on what you're rocking on, if you know what I mean! wink

finti
oh Lara you got a dirty mind. big grin evil face

Lara
NO! I'm just Ignerant!(spelling error) laughing out loud

finti
maybe a fetish roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lara
Nah....!

finti
fetish in a way like you misspell words cause you like getting bad grades. stick out tongue

Lara
NO, NO WAY!!!!!!NOT AT ALL.

finti
so you got good grades then?

queeq
Looks like finti got it pretty close to the mark. big grin

Texas
I have good grades big grin

Lara
Tex, I dont believe that anyone was aksing you! stick out tongue

queeq
You answer it then.

Dim
Teenage defience?

queeq
No, that word too difficult for her. evil face

Lara
barstard!!!!!! mad

Lara
I'm in top set English for your information!!!!! dont be so quick to victimise me queeq!

Dim
That's bastard dear..
*whispers* and it's probably not something you want to call Mr. Mod.

queeq
Ah yes. Wasn't there some rule about not insulting mods? Can't you be banned if you do that? evil face evil face evil face

Ratcat
Ahhhh, the wonders of the British educational system... big grin

queeq
Wonders? Lara is a wonder? Well, she might be.... I suppose.... I think...

Lara
And whats that supposed to mean?

queeq
Just what I said. I am not a woman. Men don't have about a thousand layers to everything they say. Why are girls always so suspicious?

Ratcat
You have to ask??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Yes.

Ratcat
Maybe one will answer then...

Texas
*waits for ItNif's answer*

Ushgarak
Blimey, if you could get banned for insulting mods there would be no-one left here...

yerssot
not even me?
*shows said puppyface*

finti
wait in vain Grogg!

Texas
I still dont know where you get Grogg from. ItNif makes perfect sense and it's logical, Grogg???? ummmmmmm.......NO.

finti
You once posted something about being a cave man, Grogg is a suitable name for a Neanderthal big grin

queeq
That settles it then. big grin

Dim
Be proud to be low browed, Tex..er, Grogg.

queeq
I wonder if his brain capacity allows for such a such as pride. It's very unclear how cleve Neanderthals were. wink

finti
Lets give him to stones to make a fire if he can big grin

Dim
It's not nice to tease them, fint..they might hurt you.

finti
Swings Viking battle axe over his head
*Bring them on* evil face

yerssot
roll eyes (sarcastic) oh boy! here he comes again...

Lara
*comes along w/ massive chain saw* watch out finti! here I come!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud evil face

Texas
Aim low lara evil face

finti
This will be a day long remembered we will see the end of our younger posters as smartmouths (as they are put to work as cleaning staff)big grin and the end of another bottle of Glen dagobah ale. Finti keeps swingin the Viking battle axe while singing an 80`s hit

"You spin me around a-round
like a record baby
around around, around around" - Dead Or Alive

ToMacco
*enter ToMacco with lightsabre*

evil face

finti
Throws a bag full of marbles on the floor evil face
*Do the moonwalk TO* wink

queeq
Finti rules!

I'll man the tap. Free beer for who makes it past the Viking!

yerssot
*Yerssot who's standing next to the tap and queeq*
Well thank you queeq

queeq
No, you still have to pass the Viking. This is called cheating and that will be rewarded by the tommy blaster itself. evil face

yerssot
starts singing:
*yerss is cheatin, yerss is cheating*

queeq
roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
ToMacco turns off lightsabre, goes over to beer keg, and yessot and queeq hold up ToMacco's legs as he does a kegstand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smokin' smokin' wink

queeq
I'm not touching anyone's legs..... well, Gundy's are an exception. big grin

yerssot
yeah right wink

queeq
Right indeed. big grin

yerssot
and the time you and ToMacco.... confused

queeq
You have very interesting dreams, please don't tell them to me.

ToMacco
Yeah, yerssot, keep me out of your dreams too! eek!

yerssot
dreams? no! when you and To were togather and had a couple of beers; Gundark was away ... you don't remember that? You had to pay To so he would shut up about that

queeq
I think it's time for your medicine, yerss.

*On the phone: yes, he's here. He's quite delirious. I think he may hurt himself, can you can come and take him home please....yes, a straightjacket sounds just fine.... nah, we'll keep him busy, we just say yes to everything he says... see ya in a sec*

Yes, yers, you're absolutely right. Yes, indeed, you're such a sharp observer you. Drink?

ToMacco
yerssot, the only thing I got paid for, was to keep quiet about your sex change opportation! big grin wink eek! evil face

queeq
laughing out loud

yerssot
luckily you keep that silent

Give me a good drink queeq. And admit that you and To were togather

Texas
Oh my roll eyes (sarcastic)
*mumbles quietly to himself*Thank god no one knows about my sex change operation laughing out loud

queeq
Okiday, here it ends...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.