yo Backfire, I was wrong!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
OK, I will stick to my guns about the new Remake TCM, I liked it. However I went and bought the new SE DVD of the original. And yes it is AWSOME!!!! so much better than the new remake. So much so that I now have to look at them as two seperate movies completely. It had been a few years since I had scene the original. and When I saw the remake I did like it. But in retrospect that first one, between the Feel of the film quality (very creepy) to the Cripple (very helpless feeling) all the way to leatherface himself (the mallet rocks!!) is a much scarier movie. Also my judgment was clouded by Biel's body. And the SE dvd is really cool, I had only seen the classic VHS until now. but the outtakes were decent (short but funny). Also did the movie always start with there trip to the cemetary?, I couldnt remember.

xblanex
Yea it started with the trip.

DeNiro
i recently watched the origanal last week also and i got a even more apperciation towards it because i havent seen it in a while and i forgot things i thought that best part was leatherface slamming the door when he brought the guy and the chick into the place where he cuts up his shit i havent even seen the origanal and honestly dont really care if i do see it

xblanex
wait, do you mean u havent seen the remake>

Evil Dead
As Deniro's official interpreter, yes......that is what he meant. He has not seen the remake and does not care if he ever does.

Tired Hiker
Good job Evil Dead. laughing out loud

BackFire
laughing out loud

Lord Soth
Haven't seen the orignial, but due to all the phenominal feedback, I'm interested.

Cowboy's right, Jesscia Biel was rather entrancing (but not the acting....big grin)

BackFire
anyways, nice to see you apreciate the original, but there are threads devoted to TCM, sooo...

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.