The Origins Of The Matrix Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ajofaa
I am a follower of Carlos Castaneda's Tensegrity books and immediately caught on when I saw The Matrix, though everyone acted like they didn't know what the dickens I was talking about.

I appaer to be the only Born again Christian on the planet who has no problem with the Biblical Parallels of Carlos Castaneda's Don Juan Teachings. I had not read beyond THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, but recently came across the summary for THE ACTIVE SIDE OF INFINITY, and was shocked to find a detailed warning about this race of devils who sap Human life energies. I was not aware that the Problem was THIS huge!

All the Christians I try to talk to make out they don't know what I am talking about, and don't want to know anything about Carlos Castaneda.
I there anyone out there who does?
The Matrix is based upon a true, ongoing situation that must be addressed while we still have some measure of freedom left.

Koluwon Ajofaa.

husky321
ok, you are a liitle weird

SimplePriest
I've never heard of that before... erm

ajofaa
Try "a lot weird"?
I believe that The Matrix describes a very real situation in which the Principles depicte in the movie do actually take place all the time.
There are people "unplugged" from "The Matrix" wandering around, playing hide-and-seek with Agent-type characters- and getting killed.

Able to Teleport themselves, to fly, Raise the Dead and to dodge or Stop bullets and Time Itself! And what does everybody think The Bible to be about about, anyway?

Just read the boks and see!

-Koluwon

eatingimpaired
*Meets agents and agent raises dead defeated agents.*
"Thats a nice trick."
*Kills them all with NEO SKILZZZZZZZZZZZZZ before they can do anything*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.