the poor cowboy, I was a fanboy but now im not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
Ok im catching a lot of flak from knocking Revolutions, I really wanted to like it, I wanted to walk out of the thaeter in awe, unable to speak because what I saw was so brilliant. instead walking to my car I started thinking

1- Why was Seraph's code orange?
2- How did that sentinal go through not only neo but the Logos too? and why did it? was there any point to that scene?
3- What did neo do to Smith
4- Why didnt the machines do what they did to Smith/Neo to anyone hardwired in
5- how will the Architect know who wants to be free when they still have no idea the matrix exists?
6- one second neos on a hard cold metal table in limbo, the next second he is in a jack in machine being jacked out? WTF happened here
7- Neo has to be freed from his Limbo through the Meros place, but Bane just wakes up!!
8- why would the machines stick to any truce. After neo/Smith die why not just continue to kill Zion, Machines are not bound by Human emotions like guilt, or morals, or honor.
9- why did Zion want the Access codes from Morpheus in the first movie if they just drill through the ceiling anyways?

Now thats alot unanswered, sure you can draw your own conclusions and make stuff up to explain for the W Bros. But my problem is this. AFTER M1 there were no Questions, exept what happens next, Reloaded and Revolutions are chocked full of half thought out ideas, it was like they wrote the last two movies impromtu, as they Filmed!!!

EyeMakeMovies
1 seraph is an angel of sorts
2 you mean "that shot"....anyways, i think it was representing the sentianls overwhleming his mind
3 neo let smith take him over, then the machines used neo (inside of smith) to cancel smith out
4 this has been explained millions of times
5 enter morpheus etc.
6 the whole limbo thing was weird, and i stil need to watch it again, i suggest you do the same
7 bane wasnt in limbo, at least i dont think so
8 once again, i need to watch revo again
9 its hollywood, accept it and move on

Ikobe
You complain too much. If you're not a fanboy then get the hell out much?

AI.

EyeMakeMovies
new answer to number 8: remeber from the animatrix that it was the machines that wanted peace to begin with.... they'll stick to the truce because they want to live in peace with humans, but until neo they had no reason to think humans wanted peace...

Cowboyography
you see the problem with all your answers eyemakemovies? everything you stated is opinion at no point did they say Seraph is an angel. at no point did they explain why or how the sentinal went through neo and the ship!!!! there was no discussion of the plan neo and the Deux Ex machina had, Possibly if they had a conversation saying "this is what were going to do and this is what will happen and here is why" But no they just kill smith somehow without letting us know How? What? why?
as for part 6 you cant argue with me there thats just poor filmaking. how did he get jacked in? why did they have to jack him in to get himout?
Dont bring opinion to an arguement and dont bring shit you made up. Bring facts and the matrix falls short with facts because the whole movie was winged and makes no since!!!

Ikobe

Cowboyography
ok ikobe then explain to me what happened when that sentinal flew through the ship and neo, explain to me how the W bros made the film mistake of jacking out of limbo.
explain to me what seraph was
explain to me why they would contradict there first movie (a true work of art) with my #9 complaint.
explaine to me why I should have to readf a book to understand something I dont really care to understand anymore, i have already played the game and bought animatrix.
the problem is this, YOU CANT not without making up something you think sounds like a good explanation, Why cant you explain these things, because the W bros made such a junk product that they failed to see these things!!!

Ikobe
Your 'complaint #9' doesn't make sense anyway, seeing as it's Zion who gave Morpheus the access codes in the first place. Be thankful I'm still tired or you would have been graced by one of my long and rageful insults. But seriously, if you have such a problem with the Matrix Revolutions, then go away. People don't like trolls, even in D&D.

AI.

Ikobe
Actually... I just read your post again, properly, and I've decided I don't like you. You are a troll, you complain too much because you're not willing to think, and, may I digress, thinking is a major part of the whole Matrix genre. And for someone who doesn't care to understand anymore you sure went to a ****ing large amount of time to understand it earlier. Oh, and it's Ikobe. With a captial I. Your spelling, grammar and punctuation appall me. Chrissakes, you speak English as a first language.

AI.

PS. CL + UE = ?

Cowboyography
well ikobe all i ask is you explain those 9 things to me. if you cant then why do you like a movie that doesnt make sence? also im nearing 350 posts nearly all in the matrix forum, so i would hardly qualify as a troll, actully read a cowboys theory, i predicted the end correctly over 3 months AGO!!! and what are you talking about in that post responding to question #9
In m1 the agents torture morpheus so he will give them the access codes. WHy the hell do they want access codes, they have giant drills to go right through the ceiling!! as for my spelling if you are so picky about details how can you like a movie that so blaitantly ignores details like 1-9, huh?

Sifer
1: I think I gave enough info on this in another thread.
2: If you remember, he sees the Machines "essence" in a sense. The ACTUAL physical embodiment of the Sentinel stayed outside the ship, but because he fried it, the "essence" is released and because he could see it then I would you would be like, WTF smile
3: It's not what Neo did, it's what the Machines did combined with the Oracle smile
4: Because Smith IS Neo - the equation was balanced. As soon as Neo was taken over, it became unbalanced and could be tinkered with.
5: Well he knew about Neo (watching on the monitors in 1st movie BEFORE he was released), so I am pretty sure he can figure it out smile No doubt this will be explained in the story of Matrix Online for which WE help forge)
6: What do you mean "What happened?". It's pretty simple and was very obvious. They transferred Neo from the Cold Metal platform in the Hammer's medical bay to a chair with a jack-in port on, the Hammer. Trinity and Morph obviously find him and the trainman takes him out of Limbo. Then they get in their car and Neo goes to the Oracle while I am sure Trin and Morph have jacked out. Then Neo jacks out - pretty simple.
7: Because Smith IS Neo, as the Oracle said. Everything that happens to Neo, happens to Smith. Again, another simple answer.
8: As I think someone has already mentioned, the machines have always wanted peace, but us arrogant humans, didn't. 2nd Renaissance shows this quite prominently.
9: Zion didn't want ANY codes - The MACHINES wanted the codes to Zion. Think about this, don't you think it would be easier to kill everyone in Zion by using their own access codes against them instead of wasting energy using a big ass drill and shit big grin BUT, you gotta remember, it's all just a level of control...maybe Smith REALLY wanted the codes for his own purpose, but the machines only wanted them to make things more efficient smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.