Rotk-no Saruman!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lt.Columbo
In an interveiw with Cristopher Lee on "This Morning", he said that Saruman and Wormtounge will not be in Return of the King! He said he can not say why, because he has sighnd a confidentiality thing! He also said he will not be going to the Premier, in his words, "Whats the Point?".

sauron
we have already had this thread, they will be in rotk dvd though when it hits the shops

Exa
There are already some threads about that

He was cut because PJ just couldnt get the scene with his death anywhere making sense, so we'll have to wait for the Extended

Question ist, how then get the palantir?

The_Inevitable
Neh PJ you f****** homo

mah
Zip it, Inevitable

Hypernova
Why don't people just wait before making this judgement? evil face

I'm sure it will be good. I've seen interviews with Elijah about the "war" aspect of the movie, and crying *chuckles*

Again, bring tissues!

shadow link
yeah if pj had to vcut it he did it for a good reason
he and the other people he works with dpont just go hey lets cut this out for the sake of being funny

they would sit down for hours discussing how it could be done and there are alot things that need to be included and theres certzain things u can u do in a book that cant be done in movie successfully eg scouring of shire

Exa
Yes scourin would be a bit strange in the movie, i think, especially cuz it doesnt fit to the athmosphere in the rest of the film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.