"tron" and the matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EyeMakeMovies
there is a movie called "tron", and i havent seen it, but i read the back cover. supposedly if you watch tron, then the matrix, the matrix is just stupid. the premise of the movie sounds identical (humans trapped in a computer program and fighting machines). has anyone actually seen it?

VenomVA
Tron is a classic...Saw it years ago...have it at home...sad to say Tron can't compare to the Matrix!!! I love both but love Matrix more. Not to mention the Tron games are real good too but still Matrix gets my vote!

happy kine
yes tron was a great movie... it was a lot different then the matrix... i havn't seen it in a while, but this guy got sucked into a computer game and hijinks ensued...

EyeMakeMovies
ok--like i said, i hadnt seen it, and thats just what i heard... thanks for clearing that up (i feel better about the matrix now)

VenomVA
Still see Tron though...It's a good film for it's time Jeff Bridges is funny in it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.