Fiery vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

matrinox303
I've been checking out some of the topics here and find them very interesting so i decided to join the site.

anyways, I was wondering why in matrix revolutions, neo was able to have the fiery visions after his eyes were scorched. Is there any reasoning to this or is it just because he had his eyes burnt?
mad mad mad

Also I dont understand what the little girl, who is friends with the oracle, is about. What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

dave123
cos it looks COOL, and thats it

SimplePriest
Neo could see anything connected to the Machine World in some way shape or form (like the machine city, sentinels, Bane/Smith). When he was actually blinded his mind was no longer seeing with his Eyes and he could see with that Connection he had to the machine world. Basically, his real sight was masking what he was capable of seeing in the fiery vision.

Of course, Bane helped him out nicely by putting an electric cable to his face.

thank you Bane

MC Mike
yes and Sati is a program without a purpose, so she was saved by her father through somesort of deal with the Merovingian and now the Oracle takes care of her. She was able to make the sunrise because she has no purpose therefore she can change stuff in the Matrix.

icon
interesting theory. I think that the oracle is sort of "training" Sati to be like her. wink she has the recipe for the cookies

The Omega

eatingimpaired
Closing..*closed*

SimplePriest
But why didn't he see it on all things that were electrical... like the rest of the ship?

The Omega
Logos isn't connected to the Source.
Okay, I wasn't being 100 % clear up there.

What Neo sees after Bane blinds him is electromagnetic fields-lines and energy patterns of everything connected TO the Source.
Better? smile

SimplePriest
ok cool. You confused me embarrasment But that's not so hard to do

The Omega
Ah, no worries. I confuse myself these days...
After six months of tearing Reloaded apart, Revolutions is too much information. I'm not even through HALF of the questions I have...

AliasNeo15
ya, and he didnt see Trinity at all. I think that the only thing that he could see was things that were linked to him: Smith, and the machines. Another reason that he could see the fields of people.......They were all smiththumb up

The Omega
Well, the fields were very much indeed connected to Machine-City and therefore to the Source.

AliasNeo15
oh, i thought they were trying to make the point that all of those pods had Smith in it.

LiQuiD
so... did bane have one of those wireless connections to the source too? because last time i checked.. he was in no way connected to the source... yeh he was smith... but smiths entity was in his brain.. not controlling him through wires or anything... so this really doesnt explain why he can see bane....

The Omega
AliasNeo> They may have. But Smith had not been downloaded INTO the pod-humans as he did with Bane.
Liquid> The program Smith originated from the Source stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.