Child's Play 5 (Seed of Chucky)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G

Punker69
Thats cool.I havent seen any CHILD PLAY movies but now that i know thers gonna be a fourth sequel ill go out and rent it .

Striel
It amazes me what Hollywood will allow to be made these days.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Seed of Chukcy...i heard that was canceled FOR SURE. but hollywood always changes their minds.

Espantada20
What the hell?Chucky needs to stay dead,shit.I could see them making a sequel with the baby they had in Bride of Chucky,but they're bringing Chucky and Tiffany back to parent it.They could have done something better than that.Sequels suck,as I have always said.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
seriously im hoping for Leprechaun vs Chucky. smile

Espantada20
I'm going to go crazy with all the versus non sense.

Pablo G
There has just been 2 Vs. movies and one hasn't even been released. I'm loving it I had wanted Freddy Vs. Jason the moment I knew both killers.

Jason420
yeah i heard about chucky vs leprachaun i wanted to see that when freddy vs Jason came out

Jason420
i wanted a versus with jason vs freddy the first time i saw both of them 2

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ummm Jason420...chucky vs leprechaun never came out....im just hoping it does.

Espantada20
But honestly,who the hell would win in that match up?I mean Chucky is one psycho ass mother ****er,but that leprechaun can disappear and fix shoes.Tough call.Hee hee hee.JK.I think Chucky would win that one,but I don't want to see it if they make it.

PissedOffGoalie
is it ever gonna happen

zombieman
Im not gonna be able to take Childs Play Five seriously if its ever made, just seems to get more and more tongue in cheek with ever sequel. I think it'll be a very entertaining pile of shit if that makes any sense

alien
thats great i already have 1,2,3,4 now i get to have 5 aswell i can't wait Happy Dance

PissedOffGoalie
hey i just got a pic...is it working??

sExYmAmIe
chucky iz 1 bad ass motha fu<k3r i hop3 d3y k33p mak1n m0v13z w1f chucky 1n d3m. he r0ckz!!!!!! big grin cuz 1 luv chucky.and 4 d0z ppl wh0 hat3 h1m canfyou

SlipknoT
Please dont use numbers in place of letters!!!!! I seriously cant read what you just said, and thats very annoying.

PissedOffGoalie
so like when is it coming out?!

Jason420
yeah but i would still like leprachaun vs chucky

PissedOffGoalie
hmmm

SlipknoT
whats hmmm for?

amlap
ok all i have to say bout this chucky crap is that its a complete joke to the horror comunity! one was awesome, two was cool, three was pushing it, and the bride of chucky was a waste of ****ing money. hopefully this film will be burned before it hits and projectors!

SlipknoT
I think it should have ended with 2

PissedOffGoalie
i like chucky hes cool i like the movies but bride of chucky was more funny then scary

h0ck3yh0rr0r
bride of chucky was hilarious. Same with Chucky 3. The military scene when he holds that girl hostage i like how he changes his voice and says
"Red team, Red team, COme in REd team" lol

amlap
when you say hilarious, i hope you mean bad too?

SlipknoT
i think it's funny when chucky is killing someone and cursing like" die ***** you ****ing stupid *****"!!!

PissedOffGoalie
aww give shmucky a break!!

I LOVE JASON!! lol

SlipknoT
We know! Trust me we all know!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
pissedoffgoalie reminds me alot of Jason420...

PissedOffGoalie
im not Jason420 trust me

I LOVE JASON!!!!!!!

PissedOffGoalie
although i stole his advacar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.