Palantir and ROTK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
as EXA said in a post today, what about the palantir? hmmm... the saruman death scene won't be in the movie, so how will pippen get it and aragorn look into it? its a major part of the book so it has to be in the movie...

...any ideas...???

Shadowskill
I'm beginning to think it's not gonna be in there....

nephalim27
I said it several days ago.

I seriously doubt they will cut out the plantir parts.

Smodden
then how will gandalf get the palantir?

nephalim27
I thought of something else, how will Gandalf, Aragorn & co. get reunited with Pippin & Merry?? I think it's a really serious mistake to cut out the Isengard scenes.

fini
heyyyyyyyyy i posted a pic with the palantir..........and i have another one( not posted) with Aragorn holding the palantir.

And without the palantir Aragorn wouldn't have gone to the paths of the dead....and WE KNOW THAT HE IS GOING.

sooooooo I seriously doubt that they are gonna cut out the palantir parts

Exa
We WILL see the palantir, the question is how...
especially as the other scenes with orthanc will only be seen on the TT SEE

sauron
they DO go to orthanc thats where the palantir is found in sarumans stash (in the movie) also they do get re-united they do all go to orthanc, just we do not see saruman thats all

Exa

sauron
because, some of you may have seen pictures of merry and pippin wading through the water, they find it there along with some other of sarymans possesions

Exa
Yes thats from the special edition. Maybe, good idea... but I dont think Saruman will let his palantir just flow out of the window

Verity
Noooo!!!!!!!!! Please Noooo!!!!!!!!! I had seen images of Pippin with the Palantir, and from what I understand, the title is even in the soundtrack! So how could that be??...I hope Saruman's absence is a rumour too! confused

Exa
No, Saruman's absence was said to be true by PJ.

Yes the scenes with the palantir were definitely shot

Ariadne
Perhaps the Palantir will also be an extended edition thing. But of course, that leaves know reason for Pippin and Gandalf to go to Minas Tirith unless they just happen to feel like a little trip to the place right next to Mordor. Yeah...Saruman not giving his little speech and such from the balcony and Grima not dropping the Palantir would present some problems. Who knows what they'll stick in there instead.

Smodden
so pippen just finds the palantir floatin' around in the flood?... i don't know about that..........that would ruin it.. the have to have grima throw it out the window!!!

Verity
Exa> Can u post a link where i can actually see them saying that Saruman was left out?

Exa
I'll look for one smile

But it IS official

sauron
erm, in that picture, pippin HAS the palantiri, so WHY is his hand still under gandalfs shees

*shudder, not worth thinking about*

Camellia
*gasp* I'd never thought of THAT!!!

Although the palantir scene IS in the film so...phew! big grin

sauron
but look, the hand is still under the sheets ahhhhh pippin no,

*begining to feel quite scared, maybe kinky hobbit games in secret diaries (cassandra claire) not a lie after all*

Camellia
Lol....oh, no!! The image, no!!!

*bangs head against the computer*

That's better! big grin

sauron
camellia nooo dont put your face NEARER to it,

*places gun to temple*

Camellia
Ah!! Aaaah!!

*thinks of a MUCH nicer image where Camellia is in Pippin's position and Pippin is in Gandalf's*

*Apologises for thinking such filthy thoughts*

big grin

mah
Aaaaaaaaaand then we went back on topic, yeah? Heh.

fini
all i got is a new pic to post.............WITH PIP holding the Palantir

Verity
Great pic! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.