What the Hell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Espantada20
I just saw Jason X because I wasn't going to waste money to see it and all I can say is what the hell.I originally stated that Jason Takes Manhattan was the stupidest Jason movie.I wish to retract that remark and say Jason X is definately the stupidest one,no if's and's or but's.What's with the freezing people crap and then putting them back together with super duper technology crap?Some of the killing were okay but all and all,pretty lame.Now for the worst part.He's killed and by some magical force he is put back together,by such a coincidence it is shocking,and what does he become?He becomes Mega-Unstoppable Jason.I'm sorry,but he looked like a knock-off of Super Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.The movie just plain sucked.I'm sorry I saw it,but it did make me laugh.

xblanex
I wouldnt say sucked

Espantada20
It sucked.I think Super Shredder was scarier than Jason was in Jason X.

Pablo G
It's not a good movie, it's just plain good ol' fun. The movie doesn't take itself seriously and it shouldn't, and most Jason fans don't care as long as they have the man in the hockey mask killing people.

Punker69
Yeah it was cool its just a movie to entertain you not scare you

ragesRemorse
yeah jasonX was the shittiest horror movie that i have seen that i can remember, i usually tend to vblock shit out of my memory, but this movie was so shitty it has sillouted itself in my memory. There is a scene in that movie where they are walking, they are supposed to be walking through a dark portion of thespace ship, you can see the darkness moving. If you actually look you will see they simply used a black curtain to express darkness, and the black curtain is flowing in the wind. That is shit, even for a low budget shit movie

BackFire
Probably the only really entertaining movie in the whole friday the 13th series, besides jason takes manhatton of course

Espantada20
I thought it sucked but it was funny,as was Jason takes Manhattan,which also sucked.Jason X lacked the trademark nudity and sex.I think I only saw about 3 setsof boobs and two lame ass sex scenes that showed no sex.That completed the downfall of Jason X.And I stick to Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as being much scarier than Jason X.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.