The third official sig contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Godshinto
I'm kind of sick and tired of waiting for everyone else to start this contest I'm starting the next offical sig making contest we have so many new artist I would love to compete with them. All this needs is Raz's approval

badkittykitty
you know I dont really know what I am doing,but I am getting a kick out of making sigs,like the one I am sporting now...so count me in,Ill play.

yerssot
actually, I asked kes two weeks ago if it was possible to start a new one ... she said she would ask

Raz
What's a sig contest and what does it involve? I don't think I've seen one before.

yerssot
it's where people get a week or two to make a sig for themselves and it gets judged by a few people (mostly ush and kes) and then there are awards like 'best design', 'best idea', etc.

Ushgarak
Oh we ran them whilst you were away, Raz.

I can put one together again but I asked Kes about doing one and she says she is too busy. I would need another disinterested judge.

Godshinto
yhea I'm way to envolved to be a judge I was the the one to purpose the contest in the first place atleast I was the one to purpose the first contest the second on ws brought around by Ush. Now I bring up the thir one I will try to find the last to contest they're pretty burried by thread in the genral forum

Godshinto
I took the minute to find the threads we used to host the contests and I posted in them to bring them to the top they'r in the general forum

Ushgarak
I'll ask the mods.

OI! MECH!

Hegemon875
You can definitely count me in

Raz
I'll let Ush and co decide how to proceed.

Hegemon875
What's going on with the contest?

el_barto
i will help judge if anny one would like for me to

Godshinto
sorry elbarto you're to judge mental you wouldn't be a fair judge I already that I would help ush and Raz has already agreed to it. Ush was just waiting on me Ush will start it when the time is right

InSaNe ClOwN
i need a sig i already pm'd you godshinto please read it

el_barto
oh thanks for the compliment mad mad **COUGHassholeCOUGH**

Godshinto
It wasn't even tom cruise and it was phat looking/

Ushgarak
Oh hell! I knew I forgot something. Err, are people ready to start on this?

burlyman
whens the contest? smile

Ahnold
I'm considering making this my sig. Thoughts, people?

Ahnold
Here:

stinkfist462
COUNT me in..... yeah im in...

badkittykitty
I cant use my new program but what the heck Im ready when you are!

Ahnold
SO - what DO people think of my suggested sig?

stinkfist462
zzz

Noola
Sleepy? big grin

stinkfist462
sleep must have sleepp.... going on 20 hours....

Ushgarak
Oh double hell! I'll put this into production tomorrow.

Gus The PI
And how's about this sig?

stinkfist462
idk wut do u suggest my old one... i cant seem to post it..... or the one im using now??

Ushgarak
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21445

In preperation now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.