Gibberish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
YES!
It's thursday today and tomorrow I don't have school because the teachers strike. That means: an extra free day!

ToMacco
Huh. It's already 4 PM on Thursday here.

If I were you yerssot, I'd get drunk! big grin smokin'

yerssot
It's 22:57 here, that's too late to get serious drunk

Gundark
I will be in my last appraisal class tomorrow for 10 hours.....then I plan on going home and drinking the rest of the night.

queeq
At 11pm we usually start going to a bar to get drunk. Only in Holland. big grin

yerssot
I see that everybody has a drinking-problem here

queeq
Here it's not a problem. big grin

yerssot
yeah, you just get drunk every day; I was talking about the ones with the drinking-problems...

queeq
Oh okay...

Texas
Teacher strike eh? I'm not one to miss a good strike. Funny these times zones, here it's 11:13pm, which is 6:13am UK time, one hour later elsewhere in Europe. I feel sorry for the people who fly on the Concord twice in one day, they must really get confused!

ToMacco
So, what do you guys drink?

I'm a Budwieser man, myself. cool

finti
Budweiser? well I prefer beer big grin

yerssot
hes but is wise?

Texas
I dont drink, it dulls the pains of life, I like pain evil face

yerssot
*reminder: congratulate the minister of Education*
Let's drink to that

Texas
Yersott can drink milk and orange juice, not old enough for anything else stick out tongue

jedi212guy
What do you drink, Texas?

yerssot
In the US that is! Here I can get drunk where and when I want big grin

Texas
I dont drink, not really that kind of guy, besides my girlfriend gets really mad if I do, says I'm not old and responsible enough, she's right.

yerssot
how old are you tex?

Dim
He's 20...i think..

Ushgarak
Just on a point of accuracy, text, your own post is dated at 4:17 UK time. You seem to be two hours out.

ToMacco
God put alcohol on this Earth for me and you to enjoy! So drink up, friends! wink

yerssot
??? He's 20, ok; but how old must you be in the USA? I know you have to be older than Laura Bush but that's it big grin

Dim
The legal drinking age is 21..

yerssot
oh my god! that's late!

Dim
Eh..not like it matters much. Most people start drinking before then.

queeq
It's 16 in Holland.

yerssot
and in Belgium smile

Dim
Which explains why you guys start driving so late.

yerssot
laughing out loud

Ushgarak
No, that's because we are expected to understand the concept of a gearbox.

Texas
I dont know how to drive stick shifts, too confusing, it's hard enough driving, talking on the phone, changing CD's, to be worrying about a third pedal and stick. roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
losers, gear is so easy. But for people who cant coordinate smile .....

Texas
Easy for you to say, you take your boat everywhere big grin

ToMacco
I love stick shifts in cars. It gives yo something to dick with when you're driving. But you can't eat, or talk on the phone well. Plus stop-and-go traffic is a *****.

On second thought, stick shifts suck! mad

finti
and stupid me who belived that the idea with a car was to drive eek!

queeq
I wouldn't mind having an automatic. With all the congestion on the roads, my left leg goes numb from holding the clutch down and up and down and up and down and down and down and up.....

Stick is overrated I think.

Texas
My mom has an Infiniti,(not Finti big grin ), and it's an automatic/stick shift. You can change gears by yourself or set them to change automatically! I dont know why she got a stupid car like that roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
maybe it is to advanced for you Tex so she get to keep it for hersrelf. big grin

Texas
I need a new car. I think a nice VOLVO! stick out tongue

finti
Swedish crap just like IKEA.
no Volvo is actually good cars (cant belive I praised a Swedish product embarrasment )

jedi212guy
I would like to learn how to use a stick shift, but I haven't had an opportunity to learn. All of the cars I have ever driven were automatics. sad

finti
How American big grin

Ratcat
One thing I hate when we go to Disney is that you can only get automatics. I am terrible in an automatic, give me a 5 speed stick anytime.

jedi212guy
you're dead Viking. cool big grin

Texas
Looking at women driving stick shifts turns me on embarrasment

finti
how can one be terrible in an automatic. All you have to do is ...like drive. wink

yerssot
you see To it's not THAT difficult! big grin

ToMacco
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
yersott knows how to change gears........................................on his bicycle stick out tongue big grin

ToMacco
laughing out loud

Lara
Tex I think you're a bit obsessed w/ gear sticks! You really ought to see some one about it. Oh and stop victimising Yerssot!
*to Yerrssot*
Dont worry hon, you'll be driving soon.

finti
"Baby you can drive my car
yes I`m gonna be a star
Baby you can drive my car...."- fab four (again)

Lara
laughing out loud No I dont think so Finti! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

finti
cool
Hey ho hey ho and of to work I go

Lara
bye then!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
*singing in little school boy voice*Lara and Yerssot sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, and then finally a baby in a baby carriage wink *barf*

Ushgarak
You shouldn't sing that if it makes you sick, Tex..

yerssot
Tex; stop being jealous when there is a girl that DOESN'T like you (aren't you used to that? wink )

*to Lara*
Thank you hon, I appreciate that you stick up for me against that very evil man!

*to Tex*
stick out tongue

Texas
Boaring.....*YAWN* roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
knowing yourself, the first step towards wisdom...
but I don't know where that will lead Tex towards...

Texas
*Yawn* roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
his cave.

yerssot
my reply was so good you couldn't say something else...

Texas
Oh please roll eyes (sarcastic)

I've been to these water carved caves in South Texas, really kewl! That's the only cave I've ever been associated with roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Keep yawning like that, Tex, and your mouth will lock open, you know?

Texas
that's an old wives tale roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
started by Tex himself

Texas
laughing out loud you little &#@$ big grin

yerssot
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
*ignores sourfoot* stick out tongue

yerssot
now now, don't ignore Ush!

Texas
*continues to ignore yerssot aka sourfoot* roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
YES! FINALLY HE SHUTS UP!
smile

finti
you wish

yerssot
they call it 'wishfull thinking'

Lara
Of course they call it wishfull thinking, Its a way of life for me. I mean, wishing I get the results I want, or the computer animation job I want w/ Eidos in the near future. big grin laughing out loud

Texas
I would want to work for RAREWARE, they make the kewlest games cool

yerssot
for eidos? and what kind of game where you thinking about?

Texas
who me?
Well RAREWARE makes the best games for N64, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tootie, Perfect Dark, Golden Eye and all those other kewl games. For Christmas, I really want to get Playstation 2, but X-Box is looking mighty tempting.

yerssot
*mental note: buy Tex a dictionnary so he can look up the word ignore*

Go ahead Lara, don't listen to him

Texas
..............then for computer games, Electronic Arts makes the best games, but you cant forget Maxis, they make all those kewl Sim games............
stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Blizzard makes the best games. EA make bog all, really, they mostly publish.

Texas
Blizzard???? Never heard of them, what have they made?

Ushgarak
The Korean market has made them the most popular software writers in the world. Starcraft. Warcraft 1+2 (III coming soon), Diablo 1+2 are their most famous games. They take forever to write their games because they are such perfectionists.

Texas
hmmmm, never heard of those, I'm not really big on computer games, mostly N64, which really sucks now sad

Ushgarak
Starcraft made it to N64.

Here's hoping Rare continue their brilliance on Gamecube, eh? I remember those guys when they were called Ultimate and made Spectrum Games... as you will know if you have played through Donkey Kong 64...

Texas
I loved Donkey Kong on SuperNintendo, but I was extremely disappointed with the N64 version. Great graphics, but very poor game layout!

Ushgarak
Bit of a mess, yeah, but they can't get it right EVERY time.

Texas
Banjo-Tooie is pure genius game making! I love that game! They can make nice and funny afventurious games like B.T and then kewl older games like Perfect Dark, which has the best graphics on N64 and Goldeneye! Their an English company, you should be proud. cool

Ushgarak
Yeah, I knew. Like I say, I played their spectrum games.

I never played Banjo-Tooie. I relied on a friend for N64 and games and he never got it. And I;d done all of Banjo-Kazooie as well, and now I will never find out what those secret areas were...

Texas
I was very doubtful that Banjo Tooie could charm me like Banjo Kazooie did, but it was 100% better! I love that game! It uses the expanssion pack, which makes the graphics beyond brilliant, the levels are huge, the tasks harder and greater, it's just all around great!..........I know what the secret areas are smokin'

Ushgarak
Curse you...

Lara
no you cant do that Ush, that's edna's job! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ushgarak
VERY true.

Hang on, how do you know!!?

yerssot
I must admit something:

My friends and I are making a game:
Yira Djinn
We just got the 3D-engine: 3D-gamestudio max.
Games like unreal and Quake were made by it.

Texas
I dont believe you for a second!!!!!!!!!!! Like you really expect us to believe that you have friends! stick out tongue laughing out loud evil face smokin'

yerssot
we're not interrested in your private life here Tex

yerssot
The day after tomorrow we have 'filmforum' this means:

seeing one movie; that's good for 3 hours not at school!

Texas
Are you in a film program at school or something?

ToMacco
yerssot thinks he's at film school, while making video games. He also talks to people that arn't there. big grin

Texas
*points and laughs at Yerssot* stick out tongue

queeq
Over 100 and off topic. The end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.