The name of your Auto-biography?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
If you were one day to have an Auto-biography what would the title be?
Mine would prolly be Potentially-potential

drunk_nazgul
I already have one... though it's not publishing material or anything. I called it "Strongblade's Diaries."

GroundedAgain
ooooooo i got dis: Diaries of a Juvenial Hall Teen

drunk_nazgul
"Autobiography of a... *hic*... Nevermind"

h0ck3yh0rr0r
mine: THe Guy Who Dissected Animals lol

ragesRemorse
I'd probably read all of your's if i were forced lol, just shittin around, i'd pretend to read them smile

LanceWindu
My autobiography would have to be

Pobody's Nerfect

ragesRemorse
You know, im not sure if your aware of this but you misplaced the P and N in Nobody's Perefecct

LanceWindu
It's like that on purpose.

Signifying that nobody is perfect at all, because the ditor misspelled the title.

ragesRemorse
You forgot the E in edtor

Espantada20
I think I'd call mine "Sex for Dummies."JK.I don't know but it would definately have sex in it.

ragesRemorse
i'd deffaintly read your's. how about a first edition

Espantada20
Would you like to read a passage?JK.

ragesRemorse
is it illustrated?

Espantada20
Yeah,I took the photographs myself.Hee hee hee.JK.

ragesRemorse
you should send them to national geographic. They like those up close,raw images smile

Espantada20
Naybe I'll just send them to you.Keep you up at night.hee hee hee

ragesRemorse
Well i think that is the best idea i have heard in a long time. It would deffaintly make my insomnia entertianing

Espantada20
Trust me.One night with these pics,you will wear yourself out and your insomnia will be gone.JK hee hee hee

ragesRemorse
you could win the nobel prize. with these pictures. Imagine all the people you would be helping

Espantada20
I know.I just wanna make the world a better place.So if it means me ass naked all over the world it's worth it.For mankind.

ragesRemorse
my sentiments exactly.Now where can i can ahold of some of those ass naked picssmile

Espantada20
Hmmm......maybe I should distribute them to the less fortunate first.You might have to wait.

LanceWindu
You forgot the I in Editor

ragesRemorse
No i diddnt forget the I, It's like that on purpose.Signifying that nobody is perfect at all. smile lol sarcasim is beautifull

Espantada20
Okay....

ragesRemorse
i;m sure lance will understand

LanceWindu
Yup

Espantada20
Hey I understood,just caught me offgaurd.

ragesRemorse
oh ok. well good smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.