Ok thats it. Ive had it with this hype.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vvvrulz
Geez. Harry Potter frenzy is even worse than i thought. Im very much a fan, but this is ridiculous !! Its almost a religion down here. By all means, go for it, im just a bit awestruck by it all. Im probably a lone ranger with my opinion, but this is something i just had to let out. Im baffled.

blink blink blink

Its only a book.

Anyone with me? (A long shot)

StrgzrCndyPixie
im a fan not over obsessed but a bit crazy i supose ppl have to obsess over sumthing why not a book?

and where in n.z do u live i live in auckland

LindsIsTightK
I'm obsessed, but only a little. I've got a Harry Potter Christmas ornament, along with a blanket and a couple of pillows, oh and a hand helg spell book game thingy but that's it. wink And of course I own all the books in hardback big grin

Malfoy's chick
*snorts* wateva!

airangel429
I'M OBSESSED! big grin BUT NOT THAT MUCH!

vvvrulz
> StrgzrCndyPixie

From Auckland too smile
Wheabouts in Auck are you?

[Ms_dEaTh]
well its a board for harry potter for crying out loud.

Linkalicious
I have all 5 books and I post in here occasionally, that's the extent of my obsession. Oh, and I almost...ALMOST rented the new Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup game, but then I remembered that I have a life.

[Ms_dEaTh]
renting the game doesn't mean you don't have a life.

if you know your limits then you won't be so obsessed over the game when you rent it.

N.Tonks
I'm obsessed...but I have a life big grin

Schizo_n_me
I'm not obsessed.... and I have a life.....

Schizo_n_me
K I just wanna try this....

mur mur mur

Schizo_n_me
It worked!!!!

nephalim27
I'm far from obsessed with Harry Potter.

vvvrulz
Nothing wrong with being a fan. But ive seen people that practically worship the book (not here). I think thats a little extreme smile

Schizo_n_me
* Oh holy harry potter book we looooooove yoooooou * wink

Phoenix
I'm scarily obsessed...

*crazed smile*

[Ms_dEaTh]
oh well you get weird types.

Hey schizo that was cool.

Toms_Chick85
(( bows down to the harry potter books)) lmao. i love harry potter and im vary obsessed with it. maybe even ONE of the bigest fans. but i know when to stop. i mean like dats not all i talk bout lol.

Switch13
Im a fan ive read all the books which are great, seen the movies which are not so great (so far) I aint obsessed though

IBTonks
i'm 17 and am actually gonna buy the game wen i get paid.....it aint "sad" it's just a good game.....i'm not particularly gettin it caus it's harry potter either, i just think quidditch is a great sport and wud be real fun to play on a console...unlike football roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.