Friday the 13th

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
WILL THERE BE ANOTHER SEQUEL?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
.......plz stop making threads we already have. smile
and i dunno about another sequel....?

Pablo G
Yeah New Line confirmed it as well as FvJ 2

Punker69
Ill make as many threads as i want and the other clown thread sucked.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
other clown thread sucked? maybe in ur opinion. and continue making as many threads as u want. but they might close down.

Punker69
what do you mean?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
u just said other clown thread sucked. yea maybe in ur opinion it sucked. if u keep making same threads eventually Backfire (kick ass mod) would close it down.

slayer
Ye wheen he cums on chances r he will.

Punker69
I just got word that if they bring in the same director of freddy vs jason he might bring in Micheal Meyers

loserib
that would rock but i think he would slow the film down

ragesRemorse
yeah another FvJ film would be nice, but instead of trying to incoorperate a story they should just have what makes these movies good. Senseless killings, and lots of them. breast flashing. GORE,GORE, and then some more GORE. And some more GORE to make up for the Goreless sequals. And of course plenty of freddy and jason battling. They should start the film off with people screaming and bleeding to death. Dont bother with editing just have two hours or breasts, death, and bad guy fighting

loserib
hels yeah im with you

Punker69
Yeah im with you to smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.