Which class would you rather take?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drunk_nazgul
When the eighth grade goes to Disney World this spring, we'll get to choose among these three topics. Not many ppl are taking Animation, and the one about American history sounds boring. The other one is too high-voltage for my taste.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
history might be tight...cuz its something u'll do once in a life time.
roller coaster u can go anytime.
animation would also be interesting.

my vote goes to= History

DBZFan
Animation over here.

physics

you don't need to ride a roller coaster to find it's G force...just don't go on the roller coaster(or at least not all of them)

drunk_nazgul
Most of the students voted for History just to suck up to their favorite teacher... Like HH said, it should be voted for because of its worth, not popularity...
I did animation... The teacher knew what I would pick before I told her!

Tired Hiker
I'd choose the roller coaster one because I love roller coasters and I can't get enough of them and I am a huge fan of g-force.

drunk_nazgul
I love the G-Force. Like, the ride in Space Academy... It was better that the Space Shot... 140 ft. or so in only a few seconds. I cussed my teacher out the whole way up. She forgave me...

Tired Hiker
All I know is that the Viper at Magic Mountain is the most righteous roller coaster I have ever been on.

drunk_nazgul
That's the one they get to ride in that class, as well as the two other mountains...
I've never ridden a roller coaster bigger than a toddler one... I'm scared...

frootlooplucy
The animation thing sounds cool... rollercoasters would be fun, too.

ragesRemorse
Youd learn the most in history, but riding rollercaoster would be the funnest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.