Picture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi212guy
Maybe this will work...

jedi212guy
Well, that didn't have quite the intended effect. Oh heck, it's late and I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

Texas
Oooooooooooooo Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yerssot
I see........

mechmoggy
Well I like it. cool

queeq
AWESOME!

finti
Cool

queeq
Seems more like hot. wink

finti
evil face it depends

queeq
Cold fire?

Texas
Well, I would just like to take this opportunity to point out to you all that I added a little flying ship to my signature! I have been frankly a little displeased at the lack of attention my new addition has received roll eyes (sarcastic) You may all flatter me with your POSITIVE comments now! smile

yerssot
Well, I think... oh! positive comments...darn, well, let me think about that again!

Texas
OK Mr. No Signature/Avatar stick out tongue

yerssot
I'm a rebel, I know!

Texas
I can make you one evil face

yerssot
yeah, with another 'good' picture of Texas on it... no thanx big grin

jedi212guy
It is a picture from the game Final Fantasy VII. Pretty spiffy. I would recommend you play in someday. I just that can be a picture of me though for the purposes of this board. It would be nice if I could change that sword into a lightsaber though... big grin

yerssot
I thought I knew the style from somewhere! I have FF 8 wich is also extremly good!

Viseus
Texas, is that Slave 1?

yerssot
no, that's a tie wink

Texas
Yes, it's Slave 1 smile I plan on adding additional ships as time progresses. Eventually I plan to have an entire sky battle. smokin'
Oh, dont pay attention to yersott, aka Mr. No Signature stick out tongue

jedi212guy
That's cold man... cool

Texas
I knowcool
Luckily my signature is so HOT it keeps me warm smokin'

Gundark
Totally cool sig, 212. Nice job !!!

finti
From now on he will be Cloud big grin

Texas
Yes, jedi212guy's sig is definitely flaming hot big grin

Viseus
Yes? And how about my sig?

Texas
Fabulous, very art deco cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.