BootLegs what do you think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loserib
now if you had the option to like buy movies on dvd from lets say the flea market for ten bucks a piece would you buy them and if you did would you purchese the real copie when it came out

ragesRemorse
Real copy. I used to think watching bootlegs before they were released had a certain appeal to it, but then i realized that certain appeal was just a waste of time. five dollars more, or the patence of an extra week or two. You get quality

VenomVA
I would DL the BL myself then buy the original when it came out....I did that with Reloaded and others.

loserib
im doing it with quit alot of movies that i found at the fleamarket

slinger
I've never bought a boot leg in my life, well, except for the last 16 episodes of Dragonball GT and the Gogeta and Brolli Dragonball Z movies, oh, and the Dragonball GT TV Special. But, other then that, I've never bought a bootleg.

Tired Hiker
I never bought a bootleg and I saw one once for The Phantom Menace, but the quality was terrible. I just got the best hook up, though. My room mate's new girl friend works for Net Flicks and she can bring home any DVD any time for free! I hope their relationship lasts for my sake.

JKozzy
laughingThey have Revolutions on DVD yet?

loserib
yes they do at the flea market

LindsIsTightK
I buy the real copy. I'm the same way with CD's though. I don't like bootlegs, I think they are crappy.

ch0g0nda
Bootlegs done right proudce the same quality as their retail counterparts.

However it's still nice to have the full package instead of a writeable disc sitting in a clear jewl case.

Neo_Version 7
Bootlegs kick ass! I got all the summer blockbusters of 2003 (on DVD mind you) sitting on my shelf. Latest ones I got are Kill Bill Vol. 1 and Revolutions. I even got a teaser trailer of Kill Bill Vol. 2 on Special features. And a featurette on Revo on the Revo DVD.

Evil Dead
Bootleggs are good...........but only if the movie is still out at the theater and you don't want to wait another 6 months for the dvd.

I saw Reloaded twice at the theater. Instead of me and my wife going to see it agian (over $20)......I just bought a bootlegg copy for $15. Not only did I save money but I got to watch the movie countless more times while waiting on the official dvd to be released.

loserib
yeah the bootlegs i get are high quality the evn have cases like a real realease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.