Would you rather see ... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
A NOES Sequel or a prequel, me I'd like a sequel.

Shit, BF can you edit it so we can have a poll in this thread ? Thanks.

ragesRemorse
i wouldnt mind for another sequal. Even though most of the sequals to freddy and jason blow. They are mosvies that i wouldnt mind seeing live on forever with new sequals. even if they do suck most of the time. I'ts just one of those things that remind you what horror is really about A friday night with friends sitting around watching a cheap slasher flick.

loserib
a prequel would be cool but so would a sequel

ragesRemorse
I htink a Prequal would go to far off of track of what these movies are about. Having a prequal would be actually trying to have a story that isnt there. Everyhting that would be told in a prequal would be things we already know. I dont want to see krueger as a human killing people, i have good horror movies for that. I want to see how he twists people worst fears around and kills them using that

Punker69
BOTH!

HockeyFace
A prequal...

xblanex
Sequal

Espantada20
I don't care for sequels,but I think I would like to see a prequel.'Cause you pretty much already know what's gonna happen in a sequel.And I heard that when the parents killed Freddy they sodomized him,but I don't know,I'd like to though.

Lord Soth
First of all, your spelling is atrocious. It's prequel and sequel.

A sequel would be good, but a prequel would give the entire series more background to it.

Espantada20
I thought you were giving me spelling tips for a second there.I spelled it right.I think a prequel would definately be a nice change of pace from the 8 or 9 sequels.

Lord Soth
Lol, sorry Espantada. I was talking to xblanex and HockeyFace

Espantada20
Yeah I saw that.Prequal and sequal.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
prequel

slayer
YAY! I'd luv 2 see a prequel of NOES! big grin

ragesRemorse
Are you all crazy? a prequAl should only be used in movies with actuall stories.

Evil Dead
Sequel...........

what good would a prequel be? We already know the story...........

Fred Krueger was the son of Amanda Krueger (a nun) who was accidentally locked inside of the insane asylum she worked at over the holidays. During that time she was raped hundreds of times by one hundred maniacs. She was pregnant when she was found after the holidays. She gave birth.......the child (Freddy) was put up for adoption.
Fred was raised in an abusive foster home. He grew up to become a child molestor/murderer. He was caught but was released on a technicality (did not have search warrant). He was tracked down to his boiler room by an angry mob who took justice into their own hands and burned him alive.

Okay.......what's left for a prequel? This has all been coverd in A Nightmare on Elm St., A Nightmare on Elm Street 5, Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare and Freddy's Nightmares (tv series).

Lord Soth
Blast you and your deliberate spelling errors big grin big grin

Lord Soth
Eh, I suppose so, ED. But it would be more interesting then just more rampant killing.

Wait, what am I saying?! eek!

DeNiro
freddy's dead kicked as one of my favorite freddys i remebered it because evil dead talked about it in his post.

Evil Dead
I enjoy Freddy's Dead aswell.........not as a horror movie.....mainly for the humor and mythology. It was nice to get a glimpse inside of Freddy's head.

It's probably my fourth favorite NOES film........behind NOES, NOES2, FvsJ..........

DeNiro
i liked it themost because it was the first one i ever saw i think i was about 5 years old and it came on one of those movie channels and i watched it and fell in love with it i thought i was so cool seeing a freddy movie lol but ne way here r my four favs freddy's dead NOES fvs j and i dont know the number but it is the one with all the kid in the hospital and like one kid is in a wheel chair the other is a really strong black guy well only in his dreams is he really strong and a kid that doesnt talk i thinking the fourth one maybe

stinkfist462
prequal give so much more info than a sequal..... and there still is a lot to explain about freddy.. even a sequal will do.... cause of todays awesoem grafix.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.