Anthony Hopkins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HannaBananabal
Who else likes him? He may be an older actor, at the age of 66, but that doesn't stop me from admiring him big grin

Kes
Anthony is an amazing actor.
1 of the best around. IMO he gave live to the best character ever...Lecter.

HannaBananabal
I notice in your info, before I read this post by you that you like the Hannibal trilogy! That's great, at least you and I have SOMETHIN in common...

Kes
Indeed I do. Love the movies and his character is amazing.
I also like him in other movies but Lecter is just WOW!

LindsIsTightK
Anthony Hopkins is such a good actor in the Hannibal movies that he is someone I would fear in real life. If I saw him walking down the street, I would probly turn around and walk the other direction just because I was so creeped out by the role he played.

HannaBananabal
That's what most people say, but you're right: it shows how great an actor he is!

LindsIsTightK
He is by far, one of the most amazing actors I have ever seen. In my opinion, it is him and Kevin Spacey who play some of the most amazing and interesting parts I have ever seen done.

clavis9495
yeah well he is a good actor but I think you could have at least left the hart out in the thread title...

HannaBananabal
LMAO: Don't u get it?

JK, I love him, so that's why I put it there.... no pun intended on it wink

HannaBananabal
Heloooo? *echoes* Wake up this thread! Anthony deserves it!!

nach01
he is amazing... once i saw red dragon i had to go out and rent silence of the lambs and hannibal

HannaBananabal
"So what'll it be? Bowels in, or bowels out?"

*SHUDDERS*

matchbox
the hannibal trilogy is great, better than the star wars trilogy in many ways.

and much of the credit has to go to anthony hopkins for some of the best acting i have ever seen!

i dont think i have seen much else with him in, but those 3 films are much better than some actors whole careers!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
"Hello Clarice" hehe

matchbox
lol, you could quote every single line he says in that film

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Ive never seen an A.H movie. lol. I saw like a few minutes of my Hannib al dvd

matchbox
every one has to see the hannabil trilogy!!!!!

its brilliant, pure genious!!!!! and anthony hopkins rules the show, with some of the bs=est acting you will ever see, EVER!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Lol. Okay..

sorrow
i like him in hannibal and meet joe black!!
excellent actor....

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
They were talking of his Hannibal Role on I love the 80's or something like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.