5 worst horror movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
Worst horror movies

Rating`s (out of four)

1.A Nightmare On Elm Street 3 *
2.IT *
3.Jeepers Creepers **
4.Ginger Snaps *
5.The Birds **

SlipknoT
I dont think ANOES 3 should be ranked the #1 worst horror of all time, there are plenty of other horrors that are worse than that.

BidMyBlood2Run
1. Halloween 3
2. Jeepers Creepers
3. Silent Night Deadly Night
4. Urban Legends 2 Final Cut
5. Nightmare on Elm Street 6

(in no particular order)

Punker69
Im sorry about ANOES3 But it was pretty dum aand not entertaining or scary as it should have been.

BackFire
Queen of the Damned

Resident Evil

Friday the 13th

Jeepers Creepers

Blair Witch 2

Punker69
Resident Evil wasnt a horror movie .It was a sci-fi and a good one at that.

HockeyFace
YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT THE WOrST HORROR FILM IS! lol! Ok anyways of all time Plan 9 From Outer Space is the worst, and you should all watch it since I had to suffer through watching it! lol!

wicker_man
1. Cannibal Holocaust
2. Children of the Living Dead
3. Buffy The Vampire Slayer : The Movie
4. Cold Hearts
5. They

Pablo G
Darknes Falls sucks ass !

Punker69
Darkness falls had a cool ending i cheered at the end

Striel
Darkness Falls
Jason X
Dead Alive
American Psycho 2
Blair Witch 2

I know those aren't the worst of the worst but it's all I can come up with right now.

BackFire
Darkness Falls was indeed terrible.

slayer
yea ir sucked
I can't think of any other horror movies i hate heaps except halloween 3!

Evil Dead
#1. Plan 9 From Outer Space was a sci-fi spoof...........watch the movie "Ed Wood" starring Johnny Depp......it will give you a bit of insight into the idiot's mind.

#2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Kristi Swanson/Luke Perry) was a comedy......it was made to be a comedy and was promoted to be a comedy........it was never dark, nor was it meant to be. The tv series basically took the same name but has nothing to do with the movie.

#3. So many horrible movies that NOES3 shouldn't even be on the list of the top 5.........let's see here.

Scream 2
Scream 3
Halloween 3
Halloween 5
H2O
Halloween 8
Urban Legends
Urban Legends 2
Valentine
I Know What You did Last Summer
I Still Know what You Did Last Summer
Bride of Chucky
Anything Troma
Queen of the Damned
Wishmaster 3
Candyman 3
Poltergeist 2
Poltergeist 3
Jaws 3
Jaws 4

all are moronic...........

Punker69
Hey I know what you did last summer was cool and the sequel was good to so was valetine.

Difrycheulyd
Evil dead great list you have there..smile

I must admit Ive seen 'Bride of Chucky' way to many times for comfort.... (disturbing indeed)....but it was more because I found it so bloody funny.

Id give a list of mine; but I swear Im having a troublesome memory block at the moment...messed

Although 'Darkness falls' is very high up on my list, it had so many idiotic problems within it and it was just so tedious.

stick out tongue

Darkweaver
Nighmare on Elm Street 3 being one of the worst!? That was perhaps my favorite in the series.

Punker69
Im sorry i TAKE back anoes3 from #1 sorry if i ticked off anybody

h0ck3yh0rr0r
awww The BIrds sad
i loved The Birds. it was fun to watch.

BackFire
The original Birds is a masterpiece.

Punker69
Yes but it shouldnt have been a horror movie it wasnt scary and this is a horror movie message board.

BackFire
It's considered something of a horror movie.

slayer
Most horrror movies aren't very scary but thats the genre that they r closest 2.

Punker69
I put it on the worst horror movies ever because it should be in another cateragory

Curl_Up&Dye
i have a few to add

Killer Clowns from Space
The Blob
Both Final Destination movies
Jeepers Creepers 2

Punker69
Hey FD was a good movie, for a horror movie NO but their wasnt any other cateragory to put it in.It was a film that people that like really violent stuff would enjoy like Kill Bill Vol 1

swordmaster
1. Wrong Turn
2. Children of the Living Dead
3. Junior
4. Resident Evil (dont care if it isnt a "horror" movie cause it still sucked either way)
5. Bloody Murder
6. Many more, Ive just suppressed them because they were so horrible

slayer
I luved Wrong Turn! Another movie that sucks is Tha haunting now don't even get me started on that 1.

Punker69
lol

Punker69
BUT what about final destination ? that was a cool violent movie right?

stinkfist462
1. wrong turn
2. jason X
3. ring
4. jaws..
5. im gonna get killed for this but i think ... The Exorcist

stinkfist462
... no particular order

Punker69
i really gotta see wrong turn

Punker69
OK new list now is ..........

1.Village of the Damned
2.Ginger Snaps
3.IT
4.Jeepers Creepers
5.Willard

I dont give a feltch if nobdy thinks its right !

Punker69
correction : no right

tabby999
i dunno, i liked Jason X. Jason gets all confused when he get shot up, then when he turns into terma-jason KNOWS they cant stop him! its cool

papabeard
The 5 worst horror movies of all time are :
Cannibal Ferox
Nightmares from a damaged brain
Braindead
Camp blood ( in fact anyting cinema2000)
The Wishmaster
Driller Killer

Some good obscure horror movies are :
The one that the blair witch ripped off where the guy suffocates the woman at the end in a plastic sheet. what is that called?

My Little Eye
Dog Soldiers
Kolobos

J-Sin.VS.Fred-D
I think H20 was a pretty good movie.

Um my alltime least favorite horror movie would be.....
Leprechaun 3 (sp.) gayest horror movie ever.

Punker69
Yeah that was a pretty horrible movie.But what about FINAL DESTINATION.

vvvrulz

movi3f3eak09
um lets see all movies listed arent that great but i gotta sayyy the worst for me Houcus Poucus LOL HAHA come on a disney channel horror flick there better off doing pronos lol its like if Rob Zombie n Marln Manson made a Care Bear movie come on!!
WORST HORROR MOVIE:HOUCUS POUCUS

Punker69
Yup I hate the disney scary movies.Like Night in Terror Tower or something like that im not sure .That movie sucked.

Curl_Up&Dye
the exorcist?? that was such an awesome movie stinkfist. The proof...i went to see the re-release of the film a few years ago, and people were still scared of it...during the movie there was people screaming and running out, covering their eyes, and even some people started throwing up (not pea soup thankfully).

Punker69
WOW ive got to see that movie but im scared because I heard of bad thing`s happening to you after you watch it.

Curl_Up&Dye
its all in your mind

BidMyBlood2Run
bad things happen after watching The Exorcist? Nope, not yet.. not to me anyways...

Punker69
Ive just heard weird things happening .Like my cousin her lights started turning off and on and the fire alarm went off after she watched it.And ive heard of people having seizures and stuff like that after theve watched it so thats why ive stayed away from it.

BidMyBlood2Run
wow... interesting... I wonder if any of those stories are on the net.

Punker69
Im just scared to watch because ..........................im religious.

BackFire
Nothing bad will happen to you from watching a movie, if it does, it's coincidence.

The only bad thing you may experience as a result of viewing The Exorcist is a bit of boredom.

BidMyBlood2Run
that's why I waited so long to see it. However, I've drifted away from religion quite a bit... embarrasment

Punker69
I dont know ive seen so many scary movies and I always go rent scary movies but even if I cant find a good scary movie I still never get the EXCORSIST.I just dont want to have anything bad happen to me after I watch it so im staying away from it until the time is right to watch it.Ill start out watching clips then watching scenes then watching it with friends.

lil bitchiness
-Ginger Snaps....oh boy that sucked with passion
-Cherry falls
-Jeepers Creepers 2
-Valentine (sexy people though)
-Catacooms

cant think of any more at the moment

jacksparrow22
disturbing behavior and the haunting

Punker69
Valetine did have sexy ladies

Punker69
lol

lil bitchiness
and DAvid boreanaz whistle

film sucked however..confused

Punker69
Hey has anybody seen Chldren of the Damned?

supershane
hey did you guys know that all three of the girls that worked on the poltergist died

Punker69
Nope how weird.

supershane
i know

Punker69
weird

swordmaster
Yea, there have been wierd cases were...people actually die, its like they just stop living. Eventually, every person who has made a movie will/has died. Its not like death just says "well, you did make that one movie, and it was pretty good, so I guess you can live forever". Lets be rational here people, as BF has said, nothing will happen to you from watching a movie, its all in your head. and for the religion, i dont think god will send you to hell for watching a movie, im sorry, but no.

swordmaster
oh and i despise the movie scanners

Punker69
I dont think ill go to hell.Im just saying ive heard of strange things happening to people after they watch it.And since im religious I believe it.

swordmaster
...so you're saying religion is a reason to believe everything people say about wierd things happening after you watch a movie?

Punker69
No just this movie basically.Because this movie deals with demons and the devil and excorsism and that has to do with religious things.Its not your average monster movie its a movie that scares you by the explicit and graphic excorsism content they have in the movie and im not into that sort of thing. sad

cgtuna21
1. Thirteen Ghosts
2. Jason X
3. Scream 3
4. Pet Sematary II
5. Devil in the Flesh 2

shaber
I think Planet of Blood is the worst horror movie I have seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.