Who do u hate most in the books?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icy
Who do u hate most in the HP books?

vvvrulz
The other characters are meant to be hated, but i just find Rita really really annoying. I'm not a big fan of journalists thought, to say the least.

LindsIsTightK
I hate Professor Umbridge. Oddly enough, I actually like Snape. I'm actually hoping that sometime in the next two books that something happens to make him be nice to Harry.

airangel429
UMBRIDGE!!! mad

icy
Snape

Candy
i hate prof. Hem-Hem most wink

PrefectRonnykin
i feel so sorry for snape in ootp it said that he had to watch his father abuse his mom he was probably abused also so i feel sssssssssooooooooooooosorry 4 hating him btw i hate cho

*Danii*
I voted for Umbridge but now I'm thinking Cho Chang is just so totally the most annoying little cry-baby EVER.

[Ms_dEaTh]
alot of people hate her without actually thinking about why she acts like that in the first place.

i'm not saying anyone in particular.

Umbridge= COOOOOOL.

raven guardia
I sooooooooo dis- like umbridge, she is sooo annoying with her decrees and her toad like face. but I love snape he is my fav professor

Candy
muha umbridge is most v oted evil face VOTE UMBRIDGE laughing wink

PrefectRonnykin
hem hem

Candy
laughing anti hemhem-club wink
who will join?

Kai_Haider
No contest at all, it's definitely Harry Potter.

Fatis77
DEFINETLY UMBRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!! Snape is not a bad person.

bluestrawberry
There is nothing worse than people with a little power, who abuse it. Umbridge is definately the worst!

Candy
yeha harry is a bit stupid too laughing

DeNiro
I hate that they keep getting longer and longer every time a new one comes out

PrefectRonnykin
by the 7th it will be 1000 pages long how am i gonna carry that in my backpack? LOl u read hp deniro?

Sakura-Chan
professor umbrigde! i cant even spell her name!

KayeLa
i really hate umbridge! ugh!!! mad

N.Tonks
I hate Rita Skeeter miffed

N.Tonks
I would be worse if they got shorter...

Rachel Riddle
i'll join the anti hem-hem club!

urgh, umbridge is the worst!!! espeacially her damn cough and her fu*cking voice!! (ok, harry potter isn't with sound, but in my head it was always like jo described it so girlish and ewwww)

and harry can get annoying, although i think i don't like him at the moment because of dan and cuz i'm not readin at the moment! while i'm readin i feel sry for him!

pixie1
umbride is annoying but fudge is an idiot

BunnyWolf
UMBRIDGE!!!!
Gawd I hate that women, wish I could give her a nice BIG slap laughing out loud

pixie1
lol

angiethedragon
I think fred, george, and peeves already gave her what she deserved. I loved it when the other professors just had her handle it all and when she left flitwic was able to get rid of the swamp no problem I kept going back to the firework and swamp incedents and as far as who i hate the most in the books its ms. hem hem herself professor umbridge

Tela<3sHaldir
I hate cho. she's a Bleep bleep bleepity bleep

PrefectRonnykin
i change my mind i hate hermione the most

pixie1
in the first book i would agree but after that she is much nicer

angiethedragon
I never thought I'd hate anyone more than I hate professor Snape, but Umbridge was the worst she was sooooo mean to Harry didn't the 5th book say that it was Umbridge that sent the dementors to hunt down harry

pixie1
yep she just jellos of him and dosnt like her authority challenged

shaber
Wasn't it obvious he had been abused right from the start of book one? confused

shaber
Why exactly is Chang included? confused Rowling does not intend for the reader to dislike her.

shaber
Ok, the one I hate the most by far in all the books is the utterly loathesome Umbridge mad Umbridge is just loathesome, not a character the reader loves to hate, just purely loathesome.

Fudge remains somewhat comic even in book 5, but I disliked him marginally more than Snape.

pixie1
i have changed my mind i hate percy the most in book 5
bcause he is an absolute twit

Vampiree
i covered my mouth after the urge to shout 'everybody!!!!'

the person i hate the most is harry potter, obviously... he's such a none-character...

icy
I will join the ant-umbridge(hem-hem) club too!I still hate snape tho.

Alar
haha! no1 hates snape!!!!

shame i cud only vote 1ce cuz i despise evry1 on that poll apart from snape!

darbanana
I hate... Umbridge mainly, I think certain people are complete idiots (aka Percy, Snape, Fudge, Fudge, Percy, Fudge, Percy, etc) Rita Skeeter is pretty bad too... I feel sorry for Cho more than hate her, I hate Marietta though, she's a lot worse than Cho...

angelsflame265
I wanted to hit Cho over the head so many times in this book... I liked her before this book but now, i feel i want to strangle that girl

Remuslupin
off course, snape. along with my deceased friend sirius. or mebbe umbridge. umbrige it is

raven guardia
no,.....I love snape! how could any one ever possibley hate snape.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i hate umbridge... who doesnt.... but cho is just a stupid pr!ck.. she cries way too much... i love harry but wen snape bothers him its funni as helll... lol.. snape is soo cool.. i love him2

Bloom4ever
i HATE umbridge!! miffed:

[Ms_dEaTh]
it's not umbridge it's umbi*ch. MEH.

but why do you all hate her??!!! she's a wonderful character!!!!

I &lt;3 UMBRIDGE.

and i'm not a lesbian thank you very much.

HEM HEM. hahahaha &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3.

Aqua
Prof.Umbridgesickmiffedmad

icy
on second thought I hate rita.
that doesn't mean I like snape tho!

Sesy Allerdyce
umbridge or whatever her name! she is a stupid damn b*tch!

Kitoky
It's obviously Umbridge!

The Alpha
OMG! Professor Umbridge mad

ILuvMillsy
I don't like Cho Chang simply because I'm jealous of her because she got to kiss Harry Potter...

Tassie
I found this thread, while going through the forum archive, and I found it so funny I had to bump it stick out tongue

Raventheonly
I like Snape, he's my favorite. :angry:

pretty angel
yea when a new book comes out its longer i wounder how long the 6th book is gonna be? blink

Wizardkid233
i f****** hate Ms. Dolores Jane Umbridge. She is a big, fat porker. Thank you for your time.

JessieSparrow
Its hard to choose from that poll they all are kinda worthy of dying...Cho the least...her issues have a possibility of being worked out...maybe not...but kinda goin with the flow...Down with Umbridge!

orient_celts
Anti-Umbridge

Padfoot15
Fudge! What an ignorant, stupid bast***!!!!
And I hate Cho, too, because she cries so much! She should just leave Harry alone if she can't handle being with him! (Why choose Cedric in the first place when she can have Harry? big grin ).

icy
You have a point about the both of em.fudge and cho they are both big babies!

ladygrim
umbridge argh

ada
Set the Centaurs on Umbridge!

ladygrim
most defintly

Padfootlover
I hate Umbride the most out of those choises, Wormtail and Bellatrix are tied for last in out of all the characters. Stupid Vodemort got in the way of Harry avenging Sirius and killing Bellatrix, so I'll have to do it for him.

Lianslo
has to be umbridge for me...i can't stand her...i don't think i've ever hated a character so much! shes not even real and i can't stand her!

twigNig
The character I hate the most isn't one of the choices. And a lot of people actually like her. But she gets on my last nerve on just how annoying she is.

Lianslo
well...who is she?

auror_chk
all of the above except Snape stick out tongue....maybe you shoulda put Harry in that list ahehe bye

*MAYBETH*
I guess Umbridge is worse but Rita Skeeter is really annoying!

twigNig
If you really wanna know it's Hermione. I just don't like her.

RoguePw25
WHAT?? Hagrid isn't on the list!! He's my vote!

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;.

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;.

just joking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.