Merovingian's Henchmen Q?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wHiTeHaT
Who can tell me who all of his henchmen were? I had a debate with someone about whether or not one of them was a woman and I can't find info on any of them anywhere except for the twins and the werewolves. Thanks in advance...

burlyman
yes one was a women... the one neo hit last in the chateau fight scene

GABRIEL05
seriously? Are you sure? She looked more manly than (and I hate to say this) Switch

burlyman
yeah....

burlyman
and check out her clothing colour to the other guys, like switch, shes even wearing trousers, and a top and jacket/coat

wHiTeHaT
She definitely had boobs LOL My husband was SURE she was a guy, she does look like a guy, but she's smaller in frame and she does have boobs. Thanks for the help! smile

burlyman
smile np!

droopy1592
that's a dude

The One Himself
no..no...that's a chick

xeous
WOAH. That is freaky. The one that Neo smashes it's head right before Merv says, "Geee woman you'll be the end of me."?

MC Mike
Yup. I am sure she is a woman... but as droopy says: "She's a dude"

Admit defeat droopy!

jj stick out tongue

JediHDM
I thought it was a woman to begin with, but everytime i watch Reloaded again, she looks more and more like a he...so i don't know for sure...and im not the type to watch the whole scene for breasts...Priest, where are you?!...j/k stick out tongue

Virii
It is not a woman I've watched the chateau fight over and over and over. (Its my fav scene in the film). It's definitly a man. BTW. Does anybody know the names of his henchmen.

JediHDM
"you two"...no, i'm just joking...i do not know, aside from Cain and Abel...

Neo6.0
The same names every evil super villian calls his henchmen, unless they are really useful and provide something for the villian. They are simply Idiot 1,2,3,4,5,6 and so forth. laughing out loud

Virii
Okay I've done a bit of research. This is what I got.

Henchman #1 Black Skin, Bald Head, Male, Dies from Flail to the face used by Henchman #2.

Henchman #2 Asian, Beard, Male, Dies from Long pole arm Mace swung horizontal to his chest accidently by Henchman #3.

Henchman #3 Asian, White Clothes, MALE, Dies from same pole arm used to kill Henchman #3. Swung vertically by Neo.

Henchman #4 Cain:White Skin, Werewolf, Black Hair, Male, Dies from being kicked into a statue by Neo.

Henchman #5 White Skin, Pony Tail, Male, Dies from Sword through the stomach by Neo.

Henchman #6 White Skin, Interesting designed shaved into head, tatoos, Male, Dies slightly off screen so it's hard to tell how. I believe he gets a trident in the stomch accidently by Henchman #2.

I hope that wasn't a waste of time and that I informed some people. And yes I went through the scene bit by bit to gather that info. Yes It's sad I know.

sum1butno1
Lol. Maybe, but here, it's normal.

But are you sure that's a guy? It's a very womanish man, to say the least.

MC Mike
Is there "Henchman 1" on the Credits, etc.? Or are they not on the credits? If they are, chseck all the names for a female! big grin

The One Himself
http://matrix.thescarymonkeyshow.com/images/tiger.jpg

People I was wrong:

From Matrix Character Database:

http://matrix.thescarymonkeyshow.com/index.htm

Tiger
Tiger is one of the Merovingian's underlings. He is one of the programs who confronts Neo in the Great Hall. He lasts longer than any of the other programs in the battle, but Neo eventually takes his club weapon and bashes Tiger to death with it.

So, that's a guy!!!

Mordecai
Is Tiger hes actual name from the script or is it just a nickname??
Because it ain't the most masculine name in the world.

Oh and the site with all the characters is great, good work. big grin

movie_freak
It's a GUY.... if you have watch the Making of Revolution. He's one of the people who train them to learn Kung Fu.

burlyman
roll eyes (sarcastic)laughingstick out tongue

Lag
That's a chick. Watch Reloaded again.......pppssstttt there's boobies...hehehheh shifty eek!

MC Mike
Man... and I thought it was a woman!!!!! stick out tongue

Nice Database there.

Virii
I thought he was a woman for the longest time too. After I watched the Chateau fight for a while I realized she was actually a he. Btw. Good job with the Matrix Database.

ShOota
ok, Lets all point and laugh and both retards who thorght it was a Woman.

Well done

MC Mike and burlyman

Ahahaahahahahhah

Dont make a Lame Come back.............

ch0g0nda
Men have these muscles in their chest. They're commonly refered to as "pecs."

Daedalus
Yeah I was gonna say (before that it was already mentioned) that it was a guy named Tiger (no not his real name).

And anyway, look at the stubble!

blahunthinkable
DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE NAME OF THIS HENCHMAN???

"Henchman #6 White Skin, Interesting designed shaved into head, tatoos, Male, Dies slightly off screen so it's hard to tell how. I believe he gets a trident in the stomch accidently by Henchman #2."

Thanks!! JUST POST THE ANSWER HERE OR EMAIL.

~blahunthinkable

Velimere
...I made an account here just to address this topic. stick out tongue

The supposedly "female" individual in question is, in fact, Tiger Chen who also recently starred in Man of Tai Chi alongside Keanu Reeves this past year. He was also a choreographer for the Matrix.

The more you know... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.