Attention!!! Attention!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Celsius
I dont understand how some of u two faces pricks operate (U know who u are)

I have spent times talking to u on MSN about how annoying some of the members can SOMETIMES be. Mostly n00bs. and u agree with me, and then as soon as someone gathers up the balls to actually say it on KMC (Namely Mist and Lance) U verbally bash them, and tell then not to post if they dont like it to. WELL TELL ME THIS U TWO FACED MORONS!! Who would u rather stay? Valued members that have been around for a while? Or n00bs (Most of whom will probably never post again).
Do U like those threads? Like the ones that FLOOD the forum to hell. Pointless threads tha people use to boost their post count. And DONT tell em that they have the right to do it cuz its the goddamn OTF. Instead off KISSING ASS why dont u POLITELY warn them, and tell them that threads like that probably dont need to be.
But NOOOOOOO, OH NOOOOO, u JUST HAVE to be democratic, and APPEAR all goddamn sugar coated, and be all f*****g political about it, u have to ATTACK MIST AND LANCE FOR STATING A VALID POINT. WELL WHY DONT U DERECT UR ANGER AT THE N00BS INSTEAD OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE, NAD KNOW THAT SOMETIMES IT HELPS NOT TO BE BY THE BOOK!!!!! It helps to maybe say what MORRALY right, instead of whats LEGALLY right.

Once again, no names mentioned.

saucybird007
Celsius...are you ok? messed
Dont let them get to you. I havent got a clue who that is aimed at but dude, you seem a little p!ssed.

LanceWindu
for good reason.

Celsius
DAmn straight I'm pissed. wouldnt u be if u got stabbed in the back? I'm getting tired of this n00b crap. Ush made somewhat of a good point about people not liking change, but whn u get more experianced members all of a sudden leving a place they've been hanging at for a long time. u KNOW something is REALLY wrong.

thorncrawler
well as a noob i wanna appologise, if ive done anything wrong, and i agree that some, most of the newer threads and bollox, but can i have a nice word for us nice noobs

saucybird007
well as a newish newbie i guess i should stay away then!

Celsius
As I poined out, not ALL n00bs do it, I'm somewhat a n00b as well. its just the ones that that dont know the rules. And the reason I'm pissed, is not cuz of n00bs, but at the lack of action being taken to prevent sutch threads being prevented, I was like that oncem, but a kick in the ass from a mod, and i got the message. And the sad thing is that it doesnt seem to be happening anymore. Some people really enjoy the OTF, and its being flooded with threads pointless enough even fopr tyhe OTF. and NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING, and As soon as some one does (Mist, Lance) they're the ones that get the warnings. WHY!?

I have nothing against n00bs. We were all n00bs, nut too much is being ignored lately.

Dexx
well..celsius....i tried to prove a few things about the otf also..a few months ago... well....thign is, i didn't achieve anything..so the best solution popped my mind....
to stop coming in here....i wasn't here ver since...people can tell you that...

and don't say:then what are you doing here now?
because i was notified wink stick out tongue

thorncrawler
ah sorry i missed your point first time sorry embarrasment

Celsius
No problems. wink

saucybird007
How can you stop ppl posting pointless threads? You cant.

I kind of agree with what your saying because, yeah it is annoying when ppl post similar threads over and over again that have no point to them.
And i understand that your pissed but Cel you need to chill for a bit. Just relax ok.
Your letting this get to you way too much. smile

Dexx
but nothing's gonna change, don't worry.......the otf is a chat board...don't need it..sorry

badkittykitty
though the thing is cel I remember being told the same thing about myself by certian people ^ so I keep that in mind when I am in the otf.I am sure the newest n00bs will feel the same way about the n00bs that sign up say in may 2004.it will be a cycle. I cant bash the otf for being a chat board cause that is how Ive come to know many members here,it begins friendships that continue on pm's and msn/yahoo so on.and for that I owe the otf and gdf.

Celsius
I understand that, but when we first arrived, there was sopme order to things, now its gone.

shadow_angel
If I've done something to upset,I'm sorry sad

silver_tears
Your one of the people who joined during the summer silly stick out tongue

shadow_angel
And yet I'm STILL a forum fanatic stick out tongue

silver_tears
yea i know......pathetic evil face

mechmoggy
I wouldn't worry too much, post count is directly proportional to geekiness.

lil bitchiness
haha...big grinbig grinbig grin that comment is going in your thread...

Celsius
Damn straight mech. DAMN STRAIGHT!!!

silver_tears
ahhh your proud of it celsius wink

shadow_angel
i'll go back to my corner stick out tongue

Celsius
Nah, u cool SA. U dont upset anyone in the least.

silver_tears
no dont leave sad i upset people......but alot on purpose devil

shadow_angel
*feels suddenly welcome* love you guysbig grin

silver_tears
you better devil

silver_tears
although i did join a month after you embarrasment

shadow_angel
and you a NUTstick out tongue

royal_jester
I am greatful that I keep a low profile on this sitesmile

I havent got in trouble just once and I dont post pointless shit that doesnt need to be here.

I agree with ya there Celsius I think there should be more control heresmile

silver_tears
embarrasment guilty

Celsius
as crazy as a coconut!!! stick out tongue

silver_tears
eek! wanna join me its fun wink

Celsius
Thanks for the support Jester, smile

lil bitchiness
so.....ok, so what kind of threads are you agiainst....blink didnt specify...so i was wanderin'!

Celsius
look at 113's new thread, THATS EXACLY THE KIND OF CRAL THAT DOESNT BELONG!!!

Bhang
I HATE Cral!

lil bitchiness
British club or something.....yeah blink

Celsius
and the "Gimme gimme some treatement treatment" one too

LanceWindu
Yup

lil bitchiness
ok..but this is the 'garbage' forum..the shit that doesnt belong anywhere else...not in the general disscusion forum...thats controled, this isnt...so if its only crap here, why pick at it, no point...
why would a older member leave for some thread thats in OTF?! Thats just shit! there are soo many other great threads and forums that are well controled....this thread is just for fun...randomness...why are you letting it upset you?!

dave123
take my great thread, for example!!!!

LanceWindu
Because the OTF is taking away traffic to the GOOD forums, and all the idiots do is post shit in here because it has more visitors, it's ruining ALL of KMC.

lil bitchiness
Thats stupid Lance and you know it...i didnt go to OTF for ages..when i joined i was mostly at the movies forum and horror movies forum...If people joined here to talk about movies, no crappy forum is gonna stop them doing so...there are so many other ones..

Thats same as saying that Matrix forum is making people leave cos some people there are bit edgy on what you say about matrix...

shadow_angel
I remember when A LOT of people hung out in the Underwater Tavern...even me, and now...it's DEAD

dave123
a bit edgy? we'll kill any noobs that aint watched every film 20 times for LOOKING at the forum

lil bitchiness
ok..my point exactly...this is stupid!

And there are faaaaaar more people that are in Matrix forum then here....

Bhang
Hey I thought you left!

LanceWindu
Tell me it's not stupid...

Notice how people in the OTF always create two threads for one purpose??? Look at Pablo...Debutante pics and More Debutante Pics...HE SHOULD HAVE JUST POSTED THE MPORE PICS IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD!

He's just here for Post and Thread count!

LanceWindu
Do a search for Hi Everyone...

I made a whole thread on why I'm back.

tptmanno1
yup some threads sure are annoying,
pics threads, ect.
i hope im not a n00b ur talkin bout tho, but if i am tell me ill mend my ways i promise

lil bitchiness
I understand all that, but this forum is made for that.....as i understand! its a kind of a chatt forum if ya like...

royal_jester
I think there should be a KMC chatroom

lil bitchiness
agreed...i think....i already chat with some ppl on msn...but yeah...good idea

Espantada20
I agree with Lil Bitchiness.This is basically the crap forum.We talk about the stuff we can't talk about in the other forums.I was only in the horror forum until I came here and did something bad,which is the only thing I will apologize for.Some of you might remember a certain graphic horror thread.I will never live that one down,but I do apologize for that one.

Celsius
I agree with Lance, It DOES take away traffic from the good forums. And even though theres lots of people in the Matrix forum now, u wait till it dies down annd they alll migrate here. OH BOY!!! More crap is gonna hit the fan.

silver_tears
eek! what an interesting expresion

dave123
i spend more time here than the matrix forum... too many noobs after revos came out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.