Personal Question...Maybe!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DJ Velocity
Just out of curiosity. I was wondering if anyone here smokes, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, weed, crack?

Personally I hate cigarettes and I haven't and will NOT try crack. But I do smoke more than enough weed.

yerssot
nothing!

finti
You smoke weedeek! , man you smell like a rabbit cage afterwards.

mechmoggy
Me don't smoke the reefer!

Well okay, maybe a little! big grin

Dim
Nope..I did a bit but kinda grew out of it.

Texas
I used to smoke when I was just starting to go through puberty, but you soon realize that's it's stupid and you stop.

mah
i'm not smoking anything, cause that smells stinkable!

ToMacco
I smoke cigarettes when I drink.

I have a lot of friends who are still pot-heads. It's hard to be around it and not smoke it, you know? But I try not to very often. I get too stupid when I'm smokin buds.

smokin' confused confused confused confused

Dim
Most people do..

sand person no. 10
it got me through my last year at uni and i managed to write a 15,000 word dissertation in three days.

King Jedi
That's quite sad. sad

finti
busy three days if you ask me, good work man cool

Gundark
Never smoked cigarettes....disgusting, smelly....yeck !!!

Quit smoking dope about 6 years ago.

finti
what a bunch of dope heads on this board. Are you sure you all are just SW fans or do you all think you living in a SW universe big grin

King Jedi
Never smoked anything. Every dope smoker I know becomes really boring when they are smoking. And I know somone who had a schytsophrenic (spel) attack because of it.

finti
Yeah they get so slow m a n

King Jedi
And the worst part is they think they are really funny and interesting.

finti
and they use an hour to tell a joke whic actually are a couple of jokes in one. Then they giggle their ass off

King Jedi
That's when I usually call the cops. rolling on floor laughing

finti
they are the cops laughing out loud

King Jedi
laughing out loud

Texas
did.......you eva..........hear the............one about...........the priest........rabbi.............and budhist...........well they.....crossed the road.....to get to the..........other side........*giggles ass off* smokin'

Ushgarak
Couple of my friends just got busted over drugs, actually.

Even if I could touch them, I wouldn't.

Some of the recent traffic in the welcome forum suggests we have a couple of mild drugs smokers just joined, though.

finti
or mild drug smokers just joint laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Boom boom!

mah
drugs are bad, mmmkay smile

Ushgarak
And mah-ro-je-wa-na, that's bad., okay?

Texas
Mr. Mackey kicks ass!!!

ToMacco
DeNiro in Meet the Parents "Are you a pothead, Fauker?" laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Good intro line.

mechmoggy
I'm sure naming your kid "Gaylord Fauker" borders on child abuse. laughing out loud

queeq
Why?

Dim
I thought it was spelled Focker?

queeq
It's getting worse.

King Jedi
Is that really the name of the character? I haven't seen the film.

Ushgarak
Well, my friends were in court today on their drugs offence. Which brings an end to that sorry chapter. I think this is going to out one of them off for a while.

finti
What sort of drugs are we talking about.

Ushgarak
You know, I didn't ask? But nothing serious; the only got fined and lectured to.

Texas
They need to attend one of my lectures on how not to get caught evil face

Ushgarak
I doubt that; they were very unlucky.

Texas
elaborate..........

queeq
They met someone like Tex. evil face

Ushgarak
They were in the middle of nowhere in the countryisde when some random policeman walks right into their car; checks to see if they are ok in there, and busted...

queeq
No car chase then?

Dim
It's because they're young and they have "that look" on their faces.

queeq
Dilated pupils, red ears, smoke coming out of the car?

Dim
That and they're sitting out in the middle of nowhere for no reason... That's usually a dead ringer for a teenager doing something they're not supposed to be doing.

Ushgarak
He didn;t have any idea until he actually checked close-up, and then the fact they were smoking gave it away.

Dim
Yeah, but the fact that there's a car sitting there with people in it..and they
re are young people...

queeq
Steamy windows in a car standing still can only be caused by two things. big grin

Dim
Exactly..

Ushgarak
The windows weren't steamy. He approached to help them becaus ehe thought they had broken down.

queeq
It all sounds very silly, Ush.

Dim
A contrived story to give him a reason to check them out..

Ushgarak
Hey, it wasn't ME who did it!

Dim
Just saying..

queeq
Yes, but what are you IMPLYING, Dimmy? big grin

Ushgarak
Hang on, what exactly are you implying here? He couldn't even see who was in there from a distance, or even if anyone WAS in there; it was dark.

Dim
Boy, this story keeps getting more and more intersting... big grin laughing out loud

queeq
It was dark, there were just a couple of glowing lights in the car. Then you KNOW what's going on there. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
That;s quality vision to spot that at a distance...

Dim
ET gets laid?

queeq
Now, would one get arrested for that? big grin

Ushgarak
Kids. Just say no.

Dim
Maybe he's an illegal alien love slave?

queeq
Dimmy's on the roll. big grin

Dim
evil face laughing out loud evil face laughing out loud

queeq
I knew you'd like that. wink

Texas
*note to self* never ask Ush to elaborate again

queeq
I will ask it for you then. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.