Hello (important)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Amour
Hello my friends
please give me emma watson and daniel radcliffe and rupert grint and tom felton really email
please give me their really email
because I need their emails for contact
.thank you
this messege is very very important for me
send to this email ([email protected])

Danistar
Why is it so important for you?

XxSamanthaxX
Doesn't really matter hun, you're never gonna get their actual e-mails. No one here has their e-mail, they may tell you they do, but you gotta be pretty gullable to fall for it. Considering half of the ppl on here claim to have met them or have their e-mail, or something along the lines of that. You're foolin yourself if you believe it.

Schizo_n_me
I know, isn't it terrible all the crap on the internet?

Schizo_n_me
Like, whats the point? Does it somehow satisfy people to think that other people think they know something that they really don't?

airangel429
TRUE TRUE!

LindsIsTightK
I'm really glad that I'm not the only one who was thinking that. Most likely, everyone who says that they have either met them or has their e-mail is a child trying to get some attention. Most kids that age do things like that.

airangel429
yeah....they are almost all like that..... i know if i were famous I wouldn't want everyone and there mod to have it.

LindsIsTightK
It's kinda sad, I think the HP Forum would actually be a lot more fun if kids would stop lying about stuff like that. It's just not nescessary to like about something like that. Even if it was the truth, nobody would believe them anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.