Yodas sabre!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
Finally got my picture back, scanned it, and here it is!

yerssot
note: the one under that of Yoda is from mace

mah
it sure doesn't look real. at least that's what i think smile

yerssot
why not?

ToMacco
That's not real. If Yoda had a lightsaber, it would be bigger than he is!

Ushgarak
Tomacco, it is looking increasingly likely that Yoda does have a lightsabre.

jedi212guy
That picture isn't consistent with what I've read about his saber. I read that it comes out of his cane. How? Don't ask me.

yerssot
there are two versions about that, but I don't think he has that, I think he just has a normal sabre. But remember: everybody knew that he hadn't a sabre in the OT and never had, even in TPM, but now he has one.... everybody can change ....

Ushgarak
Well, if he has a PT sabre he probably DID have an OT one but just never got it out...

But yes, there is still NOTHING concrete on this. There have been no verifiable rumours about Yoda's sabre; the only good reason we have to confirm there is one (aside from the toy) is his sabre fight with Dooku which still looks likely to be true.

queeq
Yes, and that pic's failry old as well.

Last thing I heard was that it was indeed hidden in the cane.

yerssot
there isn't prove of anything, remind you

queeq
I know...

yerssot
I think that the classic sabre is still the best bett; I guess

Dim
Yeah, it seems like Yoda is too straight forward of a guy to use a cane saber..that seems a little tricky.

jedi212guy
Yeh, but wouldn't it be cool if it was in his cane? Then, when you see him in the OT, you know that the cane he's using is really a lightsaber. Who knows? Maybe Yoda did some lightsaber training with Luke... big grin big grin

yerssot
I thing that is too small to be a lightsabre...

King Jedi
"size matters not"

yerssot
in his opinion! wink

Texas
A jedi always has a sabre. Because we never see Yoda's sabre, I can see why it would make sense to be concealed in his cane.

jedi212guy
Two points for Jedi212!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.