Aaaaaaargh!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Izz
This is TERRIBLE! I've been waiting for a whole year..... (haven't we all?). But when RotK will FINALLY be in the cinema, I'll be in France! In some little village, where there's no cinema, and in the town very far away, it will probably only be in French, and I don't want to see that, I could never take the movie serious after doing that! AAAARGH!

Lady Ellie
That sucks for you!!

Lady Ellie
no no thumb down

Exa

BingaBonga
*gives izz a hug...*

orlandoOYEA
I feel ur pain. I was in Spain for The two towers, my friends were e mailin me and sayin how great it was. It hurt. Look at the bright side, u will enjoy it even more after the wait. big grin

royal_jester
that sux for yawink

BingaBonga
well, truthfully, i'd do anything to get out of illinois, i'm so sick of the fields, the soil, the wind, the boring weather... the boring culture, i'm 13 and i haven't been to a different country.... my parents won a trip to the bahamas and left me behind.... *sighs* sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.