Just noticed something...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edub70
I just watched M1 for the first time since seeing M2 and M3. Ya know that scene where the agents are interogatin Thomas Anderson for the first time and seal his mouth shut, at the very beginning of that scene it shows the interogating room on several moniters, very remaniscant of the screens in the room in M2 where Neo was talking to the architect. Think thats the Architect in the source watching Neo?

Just a cool little conection in the movie that kinda shows the W Bros. aren't just going through this story blindly...

spydar1982
yup we already had that discussion here.... (hint: use the search box next time)

GABRIEL05
/

Korri
laughing

edub70
Oh, that's right. I forgot how much your life was lacking. You've probably got enough time to disect every aspect of this movie 24/7. (hint: next time, bite me)

Let me know when you've obsessed enough over these movies that Morpheus appears in your dreams and offers you the red pill and you GO TO HELL!

spydar1982
hey i didnt mean anything by it. It could have been worse. I didnt have a lot of time to explain things so sorrrrryyy.... You should be so lucky that I warned you. If Jedi or one of the other members saw that you would be dead.

as for morpheus... that already happened. and I am living there now.

GABRIEL05
DUDE...

burlyman
big grin

GABRIEL05
To bad there is a serious issue with the wide spread rampant dominance of ultra rightwing conservativism in media and politics in America.

Korri
lol

edub70
Dude, I really hope Jedi doesn't kill me... If this were the Matrix, and someone here COULD kill me, I would only come to the conclusion that i am surrounded by Dorks.

www(dot)jedimaster(dot)net

spydar1982
... it was a joke... trust me im the furthest thing from a dork.... But hey I'm glad to see you wasting your precious "cool" ("im a jock" "mommy and daddy spoiled me"wink time with us Matrix dorks. I am sure I speak for all of us when I say we are BLESSED(!!!) with your presence here on the forum. Ok and now I am done with you. Moderator please close this useless waste of time thread.

edub70
You don't know me Bi-otch! Don't pretend you do!

burlyman
....here one minute....gone the next.....

GABRIEL05
ok then... lets see the ops

-Archie matrix screens old news
-Newbie didn't know that has already been posted like 50 times since may
-We need to lighten up
-This thread needs closing

Ice_Lightningo3
laughing

xeous
To add to your sig Ice:

Justin:Man I'm out.

Stiffler: Sounds kinda kinky!

Quote123
We mere dorks hasten to bow before your presence Edub70, otherwise known as the NEWBIEGOD!

edub70
For all that is sacred Each and everyone here MUST watch this! Go to this page and watch the clip at the VERY BOTTOM! PLEASE!

You need to change the "(DOT)" to a "." My NEWBIE status won't let me submit a page... You will all love this!

AFTER YOU GO TO THIS PAGE, GO TO THET VERY LAST CLIP, ABOUT START WARS...

www(DOT)nbc(DOT)com/nbc/Late_Night_with_Conan_O'Brien/video/triumph(DOT)shtml

spydar1982

droopy1592
Yeah but the architech also saw NEO outside of the Matrix.... wtf is up with that?

The Unknown
When did he ever see Neo outside of the Matrix?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.