Lazy bums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi212guy
What time do all of you over in Europe go to bed? I'm the only one here. Well, okay. It IS almost 3 AM over there. But what about my American comrades? Texas, ToMacco...you're my only hope. Ahh, heck, I just leave I guess. See you all tomorrow. stick out tongue

yerssot
ever heard of a friday? I have to play then, and besides there wasn't a lot of people here yesterday, not even by a long shot

Dim
Hmmm, apparently it's past jedi212's bedtime..

queeq
*starts singing a lullabye for Jedi212*

yerssot
queeq is ... friendly??? what are you hiding? an axe? evil face

queeq
Shshshshshshshshsh! Hush! evil face

Dim
lopping off of body parts isn't allowed on this forum..

queeq
Since when?

And I wasn't even think of lopping something off.... evil face

yerssot
It IS???? darn! Where is the superglue????

Ratcat
Grrrrr. I had an early night cos I had to get up early this morning to take Ben to Football practice.

yerssot
but it's worth it, I hope

yerssot
today it's saturday, and I was online most of the time wich is more than I can say for others; I know someone had visit so, I don't blame him; but the others.... wink

Texas
Sorry jediguy, last night I was partying down in the West End with the other Texas, OU fans. Dont have tickets to the game though sad

Ushgarak
You'll catch me around at 3am sometimes.

Texas
Your mum needs to tuck you in before 2am big grin

yerssot
again I'm the only one online

Dim
No you're not..infact..you're not online Now

Ushgarak
Though one has to ask what the heck YOU are doing up, Dim!

yerssot
I don't know about your species Dim, but I've been known to eat from time to time stick out tongue

Dim
Well, I had to let my cat out to pee... I don't know about your species, yers but some of us have to do that stick out tongue

Ratcat
Suggestion: Perhaps a catflap would be a good investment?

yerssot
laughing out loud

anyway... I've got company now and they think I have to go to the bathroom every 2 minutes...

Ushgarak
Yeah, I do that sometimes, yerssot.

jedi212guy
I am for the most part human, except for the part of me that's superhuman.

yerssot
eh... Ush, I meant that I was away every 2 minutes to check this forum... you can do that if you want but...

Ushgarak
No, that's what I meant, yerssot I keep making excuses to come and post here when friends are around.

finti
I for one tend my guests, its what we in Norway call common courtesy

Ushgarak
I tend a great deal. I tend a whole lot better than some of them do, I tell you that...

finti
Still you leave them for a while to post..

yerssot
some here finti, but luckily I'm just a minor big grin

finti
does it give you thr right to be unpolite to your guest?

Ushgarak
pfft, they don't miss me...

It's pretty informal around here, Finti. People drop by, things go on, we are always on the net when we visit each other.

If it ever IS a formal occasion then it is very different.

finti
I hope so

Ushgarak
I guarantee you will HATE some of my friends if formality and politeness is your thing. Doesn't seem to have occurred to a lot of them.

yerssot
no, but because I'm a minor I don't need to be everywhere where the guests are, that's my fathers job according to Belgian tradition

finti
then they are not YOUR guests Yers so then you are more liberated to do your own thing

yerssot
they are people who visit us non-the-less

Ushgarak
What Finti means yerssot, is that as you aren't the host you have less responsbility.

finti
Well Monika has guests of her own from time to time, doesnt mean that I have to be around them. I want to be MILES away

yerssot
that's nice Finti confused

Texas
Etiquette 101.....BORING, I'm outie

yerssot
and the only thing we had to do was talking about the etiquette to get rid of him???

Texas
*pops in to stick tounge out at yersott* stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Dim
Well, we Americans aren't big on etiqiette laughing out loud

Texas
Hey, we got Martha Stewart big grin

ToMacco
Well Jedi212Guy,

Sorry I wasn't online the other day. But now I'm the only one online. sad

("Loney teardrops" song comes on.)

Texas
i'm online guy big grin

ToMacco
Sweet

So what's up, Tex? How are things going in Dallas? You know what? You have our old hockey team, the Minnesota North Stars. I just thought of that now.

Texas
Oh wow, I barely read your post Macco, only took me a week embarrasment

Yeah we took your stars! I remember it was very scandalous! No one thought that people in Texas would support a hockey team, we're mostly football people down here.

At first no one went to the games, but a Stanley Cup win changes that, you cant get seats anymore. They built them a $400 million arena and things are going great with the Stars. smile

ToMacco
They are a good hockey team. We have a new team, now. The Minnesota Wild. We are 3-0-2. That's a pretty good start for a team in their second year of existance!

Damn. . . we still suck. I want Mike Madono and the Stars back! sad

Texas
hmmmmmmmmmmm NO! evil face stick out tongue
*slaps Macco* before macco has a chance to slap Texas.

ToMacco
*tomacco goes to slap tex, but tex ducks and tomacco slaps himself. he swears under his breath. confused and disoriantated, he lays down and takes a nap.*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.