I've written a book...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vim
and its being published as I type this! It'll be awhile before its ready to hit bookstands, but I wanted to know what everyone thinks of it!! Here is the blurb that will be on the back of the book called

Clashing Forces - Reclamation:

Two brothers, having survived the assimilation, have bonded to a point that everyone was beginning to believe that they could bring about the end of the war. SIEGE, as it called itself, had asserted a terrible amount of control over nearly the entire world. Several men, women and children of all colors, shapes and sizes are in fear, but have an ample amount of hope, as the Fighters on the front lines begin to beat back the A.I. forces. The Artificial Intelligence has proclaimed itself the fitter race, and has targeted the humans for extermination. But they are not going down without a fight!

It is terribly unfortunate and ironic how humanity is now having to battle against its own creation. However something more horrible, and grotesque lingers, awaiting its chance to strike. And once it does strike... Will there be any hope for mankind then?

Join the battle, and witness the struggle to save the human race!

burlyman
eek! thats wicked for you!!! Happy Dance http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/band.gif

Bad Boy
Hey thats great news!!!

zionette
cool,go uhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/book.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/thumbs_up.gif

el_barto
im also gonna write a book but im gonna self publish it and see if ppl like it then im gonna see if i should publish it here is the begining

volom was in shock he had never had a job this big yeah he had big ones but none as big as killing the head honcho of the hegemon. volom just stared and remembered how the planet he lived on now was created. the battle ship 1903 had found this planet and killed its inhabatints and then hid the information of there ever being another race on this planet. All they said was they found a planet and they are gonna colonize it. Then when the second generation of the gerbads ( that is what the people on the planet gerbad are called ) were in there early ages a fight broke out between their perents and the planet split in two the hegemon, and the lesors. Of course volom knew this was clasified but he's a assasin cant he do a little snooping?

this is just a rough draft i will present the real first part latter

burlyman
u might want a comma in the first sentence laughing

thas good (the bit in brackets isnt in it right?)

diegocala
Wow, Barto, that is real rough. Good story line though

el_barto
yeah i just wrote it of the top of my head though

Hegemon875

el_barto
bravo bravo **clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clapclap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap **

badkittykitty
wow gang awesome!

Tired Hiker
I wrote a short story too. It's called 'The Unexpected Guest'

One day Gollum decided he was going to go doorbell ditch some Hobbits. He had to go at night, for he was highly alergic to the sun's rays. After an hour of ringing doorbells and hiding throughout the Shire, Gollum came upon the front door of Bilbo Baggins. He rang the doorbell and ran to hide behind some bushes. The curious Bilbo left his porch and roamed around his front yard after answering his door and discovering no one there. "Who's there?" Bilbo called, "Sam-Wise Gamgee, is that you?" No answer was heard so Bilbo shrugged off the cold as he went back inside, only he didn't go inside! Bilbo put on his magic ring and snuck back out an instant before the door closed. He began to search his front yard for the mysterious prankster. He stood motionless in the middle of his garden, and soon enough he spotted Gollum emerging from the bushes. Gollum hopped across the yard and into the next yard of Bilbo's neighbor. Then there was a big earthquake and everyone died.

ragesRemorse
those are all wicked stories. Congrats on the publishing VIM. Ok well im going to follow the trend and give an idea of my own story. Now it's a little out there, but i believe it to be a near masterpiece.

It'e entitled. Batman, and the final cheeseburger.

After years of fighting and foiling the worlds most vicous ,and clever villains. Batman (bruce wayne) has reached the twilight of his life. At the age of 52, and no more bad guy's to beat up. He is left forgotten in the shadow's of his bat cave.It has been a good 9 years since batman has left his mansion, and 4 years since he left his batcave. Staring through the blue glow of several T.V monitors, Bruce wayne is shocked to hear his alter Ego mentioned on the New's. The T.v reporter goes on to say

" Batman where are you?, We need your help!" Where have you been batman, are you still out there?, if so we need your help" No one can save us but batman now, the military cant even stop the joker"

Surprised, and inspired with new meaning. Batman shakes off his drunken state of mind, and is ready for action. Seeing how he hasnt taken off his bat suit for the past four years he is ready for immediate respones to the reporters cries for help. However Batman's plans for saviorism is soon foiled when he realizes he cant get out of his chair. He remember's why he hasnt left the batcave for the past 7 years. It seems after having no villians to fight, batman endulged himself with several thousand cheese burgers over the years, and has grown incredibly obese. His fat over flows the leather chair posistioned in front of his bat moniters. After several hours of a vigerous struggle to free his fat from the chair. He is struck by a sharp pain in his left arm that quickly moves to his chest. Batman suffers from a major heart attack, and in his last attempts to get free from the chair. The bolts holding the chair into the concrete are shattered by the extreme weight. The eight hundred pound dark knight falls lifeless to the ground free of his chair. He lies dead on the cold gorund of his batcave, with his incredibly fat belly petruding from his leather bat suit The end. GOOD SHIT HUH

Tired Hiker
Nice, very nice. LMAO.

ragesRemorse
smile it's not as good as your short take on gullum's adventures. Tolkien himself would be impressed

finti
kind off need to read it first before making an opinion on it, but great about getting your stuff published though

Julie
nice nice and nice

crazy_rock_chic
coolhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clap.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clapping.gif and http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/thumbs_up.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.