Low budget horror movies you`ve gotta rent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
Village of the DAMNED is a great horror movie about kids that get borned into every family in a small town they have white hair and their telepathic they can make people do things.Another cool one is Dr Giggles a story about a doctor that kills his patients.And Children of the Corn. Happy Dance

BackFire
Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer

The Hills Have Eyes

Return of the Living Dead

Dog Soldiers

Zombie

I Spit on Your Grave

Last House on the Left

Killer Klowns from Outer Space

The Beyond

HockeyFace
You said low-budget right? So you mean B-Grade so-bad-they're-funny-films? If so then YOU should go to a video rental near you (that has a HUMONGUS selection of horror film; ie: Incredibly Strange Video where I go, although ISV is only in Pittsburgh you could probably find a similar video rental) and get these tapes:

Attack of the Killer Shrews: This movie sucked... It is about mutated shrews... how were these mutated shrews made in the movie? Well the people who made the film just used dogs and put extra hair on them.

Plan 9 From Outer Space: This movie was voted worst movie EVER. See why NOW! 'Nuff said!

The Giant Gila Monster: This is about a Gila Monster that became giant for no reason what so ever and that kills people... very funny.

Punker69
lol yup thats what i mean

HockeyFace
I actually have a video that advertises all these B-Grade horror films.

mechmoggy
Children of the corn is pretty good.

Punker69
yeah children of the corn is good.And even though its not a horror movie
Mars Attacks is cool.

SlipknoT
Ledgend of the chupacabra, its this terribal movie that has no plot, the characters are so incredably unbeleivable, and only about 2 minuts with chupacabras, its horribal,Bleeders,its about the deformed desendents of the von dam family who live underground and eat people. Its another peice of shit.

Punker69
i got to seee it then (LOL)

Tired Hiker
There's one cheesy horror flick I've been trying to find the name of for weeks now. All I know is the killer was called the breather and you could always hear his heavy breathing when he was stalking people and he'd use like paper clips and stuff for murder weopons. Anybody remember this?

BackFire
Children of the Corn....laughing out loud that movie is so dumb and cheesy, but it's hilarious

Evil Dead
I thought this thread was going to be about really obscure movies........I think most horror fans have probably seen Village of the Damned (both versions), Dr. Giggles, and Children of the Corn. They weren't even very low budgeted movies considering they're horror......it's not like they were made by Troma or something.

No offense Punker, I know you are new..........just letting you know that most of us in here have seen alot of movies....and most of us have seen ALL of the commercial horror flicks so future posts like this are moot.....unless you want to suggest some really good old obscure movies or really low budget Italian flicks. HockeyFace up there has the right idea..........although I wouldn't ever believe that Plan 9 From Outer Space is considered a horror movie...........still on the right track.

Cowboyography
REDNECK ZOMBIES!!!!! lowest budgeted movie ever!!!!

Punker69
sorry Backfire those where just some examples I dont know many low-budgeted horror movies.

Punker69
There is another one about monsters coming out of the tv set its called The Video Dead.Theres another one called Mucha Sangre abouts aliens that come to earth to turn humans into zombies by rape.And theres the movie SLASHER thats already been out but the directors cut is coming on dvd on sept 24 unrated and uncensored

Punker69
yup theres alotof cool low-budget horror movies out there

Dario Argento
Yup! Night of the Living Dead is was a very good one.

Punker69
Yup

samhain
Anyone heard of a movie called GRANNIE? only about 60 mins long, I guess they perhaps ran out of money. so that's really low budget! rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

zombieman
The Dentist!

Punker69
Those all sound like great movies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.