Neo's life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matrix Overload
What did neo die for? If you think about it, there was no point. Life is pointless, why do we live? What was the point of trying to set the people free from the matrix. They would live better lives in the matrix than in the real world. I think his total pilgramige was stupid.

Splyntyre
Why did Neo die? To make the brothers rich and famous! That was his purpose, that was his destiny - and once the purpose is complete he has to be deleted and I guess that they have seriously made their money by now!

Quote123
*Grunts*
Go ask some big people why.They'll know.

dave123
"without purpose or meaning, we wouldnt exist"

dave123
also, "we do only as we are meant to do"

Quote123
Yeha!Like he said!
*Gestures to Dave123*

stinkfist462
but wut about sati... she has no purpose.

Korri
sad

The Omega

sandman
that is the best explanation i have heard omega. thanks

Lady Knight
I don't belive he died at all. Mull it over. All you see after the battle with Smith is him being taken away by the machines, which can mean a number of things...not that he's dead. And after all, the Orcle did say they were exspecting to see him soon. See? Therefore I refuse to believe in his supposed demise.

Korri
ill be ok smile

im hopefully going to see Revo again tomorrow

Matrix Overload
Yeah, ok Omega. But what is the point of peace? It is mearly there to make life more enjoyable. But why is there life, what is the point of life and what is the point of neo's "sacrifice" for a lot of pointless lives? It just makes no sense to me. Do i make myself clear?

The Omega
Korri> Remember to bring Kleenex, and I put out some cookies in "The Blue Thread" just in case.

MatrixOverlad> The point of peace? As opposed to war? is YOUR life pointless? Would you rather have war over your head?If you cannot see the point of peace then I cannot help you.

Matrix Overload
Well what is the point of your life. My life has a point, and don't mock me for this, but it's to follow God. War is pointless, what is the point of war? Is it to show that your better than everyone else? Why do we have war? We have war because man is sinful. There will be no peace because of our nature. So what is the point of fighting for peace? It will just bring more war!

Korri
Omega> i didnt get to go sad but i will be going one day this week when the exams r on smile *takes mental note about the kleenex*

mook
at the end of M3 in the conversation between Oracle + Architect it is said that those humans who wish to be set free from the matrix will be.
those that dont will remain and live thier 'better lives' while also fueling the machines.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.