i confess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

noneok
i am 11 there i said it u can ban me i dont care

el_barto
**drops jaw**

burlyman
like this?>> http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jawdrop.gif

diegocala
11? wow, you go kiddo!

fungrl515
it's ok. i'm truly 14 1/2, but in some places, where they ask for certain info, a white lie doesn't do any harm. and it doesn't matter how old you are in my opinion.

The Force
it just depends on how mature you can act...

diegocala
Yeah! Take me for instance stick out tongue confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

fungrl515
lol. see? perfect example. should someone be unable to join, even though they may be extremely mature for their age or because they are too small, or too happy, or something like that? random, i know but true. i hate it how people are excluded because of their age or appearence. in fact, i'm glad you're here and you've confessed. it only proves that you are mature enough to be here, if you are willing to face the consequences.

noneok
thanks for bein ok wit it

el_barto
its about time some of these under age ppl stand up

fungrl515
i know! there are a lot of people who are underage, but they never show themselves. *sigh* i was 14 when i first joined, so i wouldn't know what it's like. but, i imagine it takes a great deal of courage. depending on how long you've been here, i think it would make a difference. i don't know if i would have been able to come clean and admit it.

Hegemon875
I've seen your post in the memeber pics threadhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/eek3.gif

mah
Except for the fact that you have to be 13 to post here.

Tex

mah
I look old for my age.. confused

diegocala
...and?

Ushgarak
Sorry, but we are legally obligated to exclude those under 14 without specific parental consent, so you had better hope you were joking about that.

This isn't anything to do with discussion or opinion- it's just fact.

yerssot
basicly I'm only two or so, been created by Raz to entertain members with mindless rambling

el_barto
guy's i don't think this kid is joking

noneok
well duh my perents know i tell them about what u guys say all the time

Bhang
Hey, noneok, this is the time that yu say, "no way guys I was only kidding! I am really 13!"

You will get banned, remember you're young not dumb...right?

Ushgarak
Listen to Bhang, you should...

I am afraid it needs to be more ofifical than you simply saying your parents know. Unless you ARE, of course, of age enough after all and was just joking.

noneok
why would i joke i dont care if i came back anny ways this place is taking my free time anny ways and im NOT LYING my perents do know no lye

ivyem
yea, I don't care, some 11 yr. olds are very mature, way 2 go noneok!

Captain REX
My parents thought I was mature for my age...except the anger problems...

*squeezes stress reduction ball*

I don't know...I personally don't really care that much...as long as Noneok doesn't repeat what we say ALL the time... shifty

BackFire
Laws the law.

el_barto
u heard him he dont care if hes baned

Hegemon875
Hey if you dont like it here give me back my sig mad

Bhang
Then go away little one, shoo.
Wow, 11 and ALREADY an idiot!

fungrl515
hush! i can't say you're much smarter!

noneok
thx....... i think

fungrl515
big grin yep!

MadKowDZs
Is that age limit a law imposed by goverment, or by this forum?

Fitch
I think it on all forums....so a goverment one.we are so imature around here & non cultural that they are afraid to leave little ones around us...big grin

Raz
It's US Law, I'm afraid. Since the servers are located there, we have to follow it.

Bascially it states that anyone under 13 (12 or younger) has to get their parents permission before posting in a public place.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to restrict noneok until he get's his parents to contact me (raz @ killermovies . com )to confirm it's ok for him to post. It sucks, but I don't want to get into trouble with the law.

alic88
hey i am sure that NONEOK is mature enough 2 post here. i am in a gand and there is a 10 year old in it, he may b the youngest, but hez also very tough. so age says nothing if u ask me

badkittykitty
this is a very nice forum i would hate to see it get shut down because the sweet administrator cut someone some slack. mature or not rules are rules

Raz
And the law is the law.

It's in place to protect children.

el_barto
will he be banned for 2 yrs if he doesnt get permision

Fire
prolly YEA smile

Captain REX
2 to 3 years...

Dirty Vader
What you mean that this site can be shut down by a damn american
law enforcer because a guy whose under age just happened to appear!

Why the hell did you confess, what are you trying to pull, do you want to destroy our everyday entertainment ?!

Ah! I get it! You're a god damn american law enforcer. You think that
you can pull that little trick on me? The nice little 11 year old kid that
wants to confess, Boohoo.
You'll be banned all right, dont worry about that, we dont want any pigs poking their noses into our business mr.american law enforcer!
If you're realy who you say you are "hello there". smile

vvvrulz
Well if it's true, which is always possible, then the kid has gotta go.

supershane
vvvrulz shut up pleas who the hell cares how old he is

Phoenix
supershane, we do have to abide by the law, so I'm afraid we DO have to care how old someone is

yerssot
same as phoe, allowing him to be here is against the law

jacksparrow22
what if you're 13 and 11/12 years old? besides i have been lying about my age to do stuff since i was 10 and you only have to be 13 in NY to do stuff like this online! and do you guys really think that us "young kids" really dont hear/do this stuff in school? and i think someone mentioned that these forums are mostly PG-13....is it just me or does that mean that 13 and older includes 13?

yerssot
wow! one of the weakest arguements ever!
the serves is in TEXAS not NY, therefore the TEXAN rules are applied

jacksparrow22
i didnt know and i was only saying it b/c it applies to me--i live in NY

yerssot
how do you mean? ok, you live in NY, you still have to follow the texan rules about this

el_barto
man i feel sorry for the kid sad sad sad

jacksparrow22
ok so when i said that i didnt know it was in Texas........if it bothers you that much i can edit it out

Dirty Vader
You may feel sorry, but the kid said he didnt care about being banned. If he doesent give a muck, then what's the point in risking the site for him.
And if he wanted to stay, he shouldnt of revealed who he realy was. That's not called being brave, the guy's up to something and wants to cause trouble.

Darth Bandon
Ban everyone and let god sort them out. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bann.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cheers.gif

el_barto
how would he be trying to couse trouble?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.