The Matrix - A Domestic Dispute

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Splyntyre
Don't get me wrong, I loved Revolutions! But watching it for the second time I got to wonder - This is the sixth version of the Matrix and from what I could gather the Architect has sucessfully managed for the previous five times to maintain the homeostasis hence no change. If he is the father of the Matrix then it certainly seems that Oracle is the mother. She, on the other hand, wants change. How many of you guys have returned home only to find the mess that you left behind at home has been changed by your wife/partner (I think they call it clearing up) resulting in the fact that you can no longer find anything. I usually end up saying something like "why could't you just leave it all alone."
It would seem that there is this persistant domestic dispute between Dad who wants to keep things the same and Mum who wants to redecorate the place.
In the midst of all this the two sons get involved (enter Neo and Smith). Remember Smith's comment to Oracle on her pronouncement of him as a "bastard"; "you should know Mum!"
I know that this may be a very simplistic and lighthearted view of what is a very deep and complex story line but surely guys it all adds up to the fact that if you get into any domestic disput, no matter how many times you think you have won the arguement eventually she gets her own way in the end!

MC Mike
Damn it... he's right... stick out tongue

Hegemon875
eek! laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing
I never thought of it that way!!!!

Quote123
*Thinks*

priestjim
Well you're right. But doesn't that make them more human? I mean domestic disputes are a human privilege smile

burlyman
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

you played a dangerous game
change always is

Quote123
????????????

Splyntyre
Being very new to this forum thing it is good to see some replies to my thread. Please answer me this to help me out - your posts are really jazzy with all those extras. How do you do it?

Thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.