The Former Seraph

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noola
Isn't it odd how Seraph was absent in M1? After all, the oracle surely still needed protection then.

Well, you know when Neo and Morpheus go to the oracle in M1? And you know the woman that greeted them, who mysteriously disappeared for M2 and M3? And you know how the oracle can change her shell?

Was THAT Seraph? laughing out loud

mailedbypostman
lol laughing

stinkfist462
i think that blind dude was serpah.. well he looked blind... old blind looking dude....... and how did those weird dudes get on the ceiling?

burlyman
the priestess is tough if you give her a chance

oracle: seraph has protected me for years... (i think)

The Unknown
They were vampiric programs most likely, as seen in ETM.

priestjim
Good question. Where was Seraph in M1?

droopy1592
He was buying cookie dough.

The One Himself
Another Question is: Why Morpheus and Trin did not have to fight Seraph to see the Oracle? And all of crappy thing about "You don't know someone till fight them"???

MC Mike
It has to do with the time preiod -

1) The Mero is AFTER her
2) Smith is around, she knows that
3) She needs him in her new choices

Mostly 1 & 2, but that's why.

xeous
Trin and Morph knew Seraph. Neo didn't.

The One Himself
From where?????

droopy1592
Obviously they have both already seen the Oracle. Maybe then. Seraph fought ballard too.

The One Himself
It was in Enter The Matrix, I guess (?)

The Unknown
Yeah. Ballard fights Seraph, which lets him get the message that Bane and the other guy send to Neo.

The One Himself
Oh man thanx, now I see the light...My problem is that Enter The Matrix refuses to run in my incredible 486 PC laughing

xeous
Trin and Morph know Seraph from before. Remember, Seraph has been with the Oricle for "years". They probably know him from before Neo was even found.

The One Himself
but is not shown in Matrix series..."We" suppose that...

xeous
The Matrix trilogy is the story of Neo(M1, Reloaded, Revo). We have no other choice than to suppose it.

JediHDM
Also, remember that Neo fought Seraph while Trin, Morpheus and Link were watching...perhaps they know him from then and then only...

xeous
But I thought Seraph faught so that he would know that individual, not so they would know him.

Seraph:"That's good. I needed to know"

Neo:"Know what?"

Seraph:"If you were the one."

Neo:"You could have just asked."

JediHDM
yes, however, that is when they seek the oracle, not when Seraph calls them because the Oracle wants to talk to them...perhaps, they DID meet before...who knows?

Matrix_4_ever
dont u guys know Seraph was had bad diarea in M1. he was in the shiter the whole movie

The Unknown
Must have been the Oracle's cookies.

Verity
Wasn't Seraph locked in somewhere with the Merovingian?....I don't think things had gotten that bad either for Seraph to need to protect the Oracle...

The Unknown
I don't think any of Seraph's past (except that he's defeated Smith, protected the Oracle, and knows the Merovingian) has be told. Maybe he was doing something for the Oracle when Neo went to see her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.