Look Alikes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
Okay this is really freaky.......

Or it just may be my obsession with this forum embarrasment
But lately I've been spotting look alikes of KMC members everywhere.

For example at school there are these guys who look exactly like
Lance
TH
Celsius
and BF stick out tongue

And theres girls that look like
Kes
and BKK

I swear they are like identical twins but maybe a little younger in some cases.

Have you guys spotted any look alikes where you live?

yerssot
nope, not anyone (nor do I pay attention to it)
though I know someone who looks EXACTLY like Fire! and someone who looks EXACTLY like Storm! eek!

hmmm, someone who looks like mah, does that count?

silver_tears
roll eyes (sarcastic) i bet you do
and i know shadow_angel stick out tongue

yerssot
*slow handclap* stick out tongue

silver_tears
*feels loved and appreciated* why thanks wink

badkittykitty
I see alot of women who look like me.I hear "I bet I know your sister" allot. Ive seen some men that look a bit like tex and bhang too.

Pablo G
BKK and Kes look nothing alike.

~fuoco~
stick out tongue she ment that she saw ladies that looked like BKK and Kes, not that they look like eachotherwink

slayer
Yea they're totally different.

ragesRemorse
everytime i look in the mirror i see some one who looks justlike me. The resemblance is uncanny. If it werent for the fact that the man in the mirror diddnt have a beard and blonde hair, he would look just like me

slayer
laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
I chose not to look at people.

yerssot
afraid to open your eyes?

LanceWindu
I have a twin

saucybird007
I cant say ive noticed any from KMC. sad

silver_tears
but its so weird i swear this one guy looks like TH's double eek!

saucybird007
have you got pictures? We could have a contest..the best look alike! :lo:

silver_tears
i dont go around taking pics of random people evil face

saucybird007
you should! I think you would be rather good at it big grin laughing out loud

silver_tears
i dont doubt that wink but i have to go to school with these people i dont think itd be too nice if they thought i was a crazy lunatic stalker devil

saucybird007
roll eyes (sarcastic).....But you are! laughing out loud

Are you sure you dont work for the Govenment?? shifty

silver_tears
i am whistle since when wink

must_kill_Santa
the is this girl i know who looks just like TreehuggerJanie and Banoffee and my best mate looks like me so we get called twins and we will answer to each others names

Curl_Up&Dye
People have randomly told me that they've seen my twin. I also saw three guys that looked exactly like my ex-boyfriend (who is now my good friend)....

Does anyone have any celebrity look a likes?

Depending on what my makeup looks like and what color my hair is I've gotten a few.
Mostly Gwen Stefani, because my hair is platinum blonde with either pink, blue, or purple bangs and streaks. I also have a fetish with the dark red lipstick as well.
I've also heard Anna Nicole Smith (when she was thin) because of the sparkly blue dress I wore to a semi formal and yet again the platinum blonde hair and dark red lipstick.
When my hair was dark someone once said angelina jolie and lisa marie presley...i'm not sure why...must have been the hair.

jacksparrow22
a girl at my ballet class kept saying that i looked like britney spears and it got to the point that she called me britney instead of my name, virginia....but then she moved away but it was a good thing she was a pain in my @$$ most of the time

silver_tears
laughing out loud oh and BF looks like Peter Jackson yes

shaber
How about King George V and Tsar Nicholas II?

silver_tears
this is more for people on here What the f**k?

shaber
Yeah well, who was more important in their time?

must_kill_Santa
i no this person that looks just like THJ probably because it is her and everything is going smoky that cant be good

SweetNsouR
wellsilver tears i alredy. told u i have a gilr in my skool who looks so much like u that its freaky. im writing this from my hunnies house. pretty soon were gonna be going out for valentiones. im so excited yaaaaaaaa

NyC-gUrL
Omg, Irene I know a girl who looks exactly like you too! The only difference is that she's a blonde, but her face looks EXACTLY like yours!

silver_tears
I'm scared confused
Maybe there really are clones shifty

NyC-gUrL
nawww...you're just really average-looking stick out tongue

Trinity_Matrix
Me and my sister (PadfootsPyrefly) look a lot alike...except for the fact that I'm about 8 inches taller than her and I've got dark red hair and really fair skin and she's got dark blond hair and tan skin...but I have a double on KMC! laughing out loud

silver_tears
thats hitting below the belt you biotch stick out tongue

saucybird007
apparently we all have a double somewhere! confused Thats a scary thought! blink

Not me though, im one of a kind! wink

NyC-gUrL
Im sorry honey hug

I didnt mean that evil face

xeous
The only person on KMC whom I've seen their picture is lil_b and there was a girl that ran track last year that looked exactly like her...

Orlando Bloom03
Ya my best friend looks exactly like me... our teachers have been getting us mixed up since grade one!!! Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.