Toys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
OH MY GOD!!!!
I just got back from the attic and guess what????? I found an old Y-wing of 1980!!!!!

LanceWindu
THAT"S ALMOST AN ANTIQUE!!!

ToMacco
My dad threw out all my Star Wars toys ten years ago. That sucks. I even had the Falcon.

finti
Dad a SW fan or do you have some older brothers Yers???

yerssot
Don't have older brothers AND my father isn't a fan; he got it from a nephew that he doesn't see anymore. He didn't know what it was and he trew it on the attic!
BTW: I also found 3 action-figures:

1977: Imperial Tie-fighter pilot (wingman 2)
1980: K-3PO ( the silver 3PO-unit on the base of Hoth)
1980: a rebel officer

I now have a lead to Jabba the Hutt from 1983 and Yoda from 1980!!!

ToMacco
Right now i've got obi-wan and yoda at the head of my bed. i can't wait for the beared ben to hit the shelves!

Kud'ar Mub'at
All my toys got chucked by my parents years ago sad I still have my speeder bike big grin

LanceWindu
My uncle has every single vintage Star Wars toy and all of the new ones. Each figure he can find double's on he buy's. He is still a kid at heart.

ToMacco
I had two Darth Vaders. So I cut the hand off of one of them, and chewed on his face so he looked like Luke had just defeated him.

I would always make my mother by colored toothpicks so I could use those as lightsabers.

LanceWindu
Good for you.

yerssot
I remember an OB1 and a Darth Vader with a little lightsabre. Can't find them sad

ToMacco
I've got them! wink

yerssot
Really?

mah
you're all so lucky with all those old toys sad i 've lost my old and a darth vader pez hardly impresses anyone sad

ToMacco
I've got a C3PO Pez dispenser.

King Jedi

Julie
My brothers got two of every action figure they got so I "inherited" two of the original common action figures. I've spent many a hour playing with those things.

yerssot
Well,
I'm on the point of a break-through in the toys section;
perhaps I can get in a few years a lot of original action figures, difficult negotiations but it will work... I hope

Julie
Be persistent and you will succeed....I think

yerssot
and make it quick!

they already lost Ben (the original one with his lightsabre underneath his arm) to the dog!

Julie
I have that one....I think. I know I have at least two different characters that have the lightsaber that comes out the arm, but I don't know exactly who.

yerssot
well..
the one in black is Vader, the one with a grey beard is OB1

Julie
Those are the only 2????

yerssot
well, the only two I know...
perhaps a Luke with a blue sabre?

Julie
I think there was smile ....I think I have obi-wan at least

yerssot
grey beared?

LanceWindu
Yeah because OB1 has a gray beard. Don't you remember?

yerssot
she wasn't sure if it was OB1, so I asked if he had a grey beard...

LanceWindu
Oh, ok Sorry about that.

yerssot
no problem!
I'm not going to slash you with my sabre!

LanceWindu
Good I still need all of my limbs.

yerssot
no problem

Julie
That was nice of you to spare Lance......you are soooo compassionate wink

yerssot
I'm always nice!

LanceWindu
Yeah, Yerssot is a fairly good guy.

yerssot
only fairly good? ONLY FAIRLY GOOD? mad

LanceWindu
Just Kidding

yerssot
I knew you were going to say that big grin

LanceWindu
Am I that predictable?

yerssot
no, I just used the Force for that

LanceWindu
Oh really? roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
it was that subtle you didn't realised it!

LanceWindu
As you say yound Jedi.

UnknownBountyHunter
My favorite toys are the POTF's. I have about 30 of them, my favorite being Lando w/ Rifle & Blaster Pistol, I don't know why.

LanceWindu
I used to have a classic Sandtrooper.

yerssot
I have U-3PO, a commander from Hoth and the one that flew as wingmate for Vader in ANH...

Julie
hmmmmm...I didn't even know that guy existed as an action figure

yerssot
wich one?

Julie
The guy that flew wingmate for vader...does he have a name?

alias jargon
i have a silver 3po too. thought it was from bespin. you know evil 3po.
the one that kicked mr universal translator c-3po's butt...

anyhow now that i know my silver 3po really does have a twin toy somwhere else on the net, i know it is legit. the silver 3po i cant find in any collector books.

in fact it is _missing_ from the official star wars collectables book!
all the original actionfigures are shown on the 2 page foldout except the silver 3po.

well anyways now that i know the silver 3po really was an action figure...
i guess we are the only two people known to actually own one...
of course i am pretty sure i own every single *-3po action figure ever sold! smile

good find on that k-3po. and thanks, now i know mine is a k-3po too. however that does cut the value of your k-3po in half if only two were ever made tho wink

-edit-
oh crap,,, i forgot about the u-3po... eek!

ARC Trooper 117
I still have a bunch in a big green-bin under my stairs.....
Plus I buy the new ones now too! geek

This thread has made me think....maybe I should go check on them again.....

redcaped
I have many complains. AT-AT Vehicle and Millennium Falcom need re-design. Basic fugures are only good in full plastic and base included. Most jedis don't bring robes. They mix and confuse events during the movie as for the Mace vs Palpatine arena set. New ships don't bring light and sound. There's more...

SS_181st_Snow
I still have all of my scale toy ships that I like to play with STILL! Me n Bro bought almost all of 'em, except we never got a chance to get the A-Wing and the TIE Fighter. ^.^ Oh well, I still have Luke's X-Wing, a Y-Wing, the Land speeder, the Lambda Class shuttle Han, Chewie and the gang stole, Boba Fett's slave 1, Vader's Prototype TIE Advanced, the TIE Interceptor, and the Imperial Walker, I think that's all of 'em. All still have their tiny pilots >.> The only one that's broke is the X-Wing's guns.

redcaped
The Star Destroyer was so small for the fleet series. I want the normal version (bigger) about 2' in length, plus Death Star 1. Also the Cloud Car. What are those idiots doing!!!

redcaped
Master Replicas Force FX Palpatine Lightsaber! Only 3 are available Anakin/Vader/Windu.

redcaped
Darth Maul FX Force lightsaber coming soon, but ridiculous expensive. I should wait Count Dooku's unique design. Also the bounty hunter box set is already out with the same 1998 4-LOM...it sucks a bit. I bet you know all this but it won't stop me.

Decay
i have an original fett, very poor condition, an original artoo thats has no pain or stickers on it and is vitrually unrecognisable, and an old rancor trainer that as a kid i ground the nose down on. so some cool toys, but but completly worthless. the fett man is awesome despite some worn pain and very lose joints though.

Nactous
I want a KotOR character made, so I submitted Revan into the Hasbro/ Toyfair Fans Choice Figure contest. Its the 6th held.

DE Calvin
I almost have the complete sollection of the PT unleasheds

Nactous
I wasnt really into Unleashed myself.

redcaped
Unleashed have bad sculpts. Luke's FX Force lightsaber is on sale...green.

Gamblor
Oh man, I had a bunch of POTF figures when I was a kid. From the classic ones I have Ben Kenobi, Hoth Luke, Hoth Han, and Darth Vader (lost). The newer ones (series 7-9) I had Jedi Luke (lost), Trooper Luke, Xizor and Endor Han...

redcaped
10 years selling sw toys and surely another 10 with some improvements, including the live tv series. Can a person make others think the same? This is a never-ending tale, from designs/characters/worlds. I can't wait to see a figure ignite a real lightsaber by somehow interacting projection...not a real laser though.

redcaped
I'm glad I found Clone Commander Cody yesterday, since this one belongs to the last wave. With fortune the new wave brought more Cantina Aliens (Hem Dazon) excellent (Nomaw Nadon) excellent and the one I didn't get becuse it was made the wrong way (Garidan) figure differs from illustration plus it brings fabric parts. I'm against fabric on figure for the obvious fact that they're not ready yet to make them look like "living beings" intead they ruin it.

greenangel
I still have my Return of the Jedi sleeping bag~ smile angel

stunna1773
i only have darth maul, qui-gon, obiwan, and an x-wing fighter

my aunt has like hundreds of toys from the original trilogy

redcaped
Where & When are they going to release The Great Pit of Carcoon from the Dune Sea?

redcaped
Wait a sec...there's a bit of misunderstanding! You don't believe me creepies.

redcaped
Watch it, they are still making Emperor Palpatine left handed...this time with his lightsaber not Vader's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.