Sad...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
I'm going to go set my hand on fire for fun!

burlyman
blink GOOD!

silver_tears
thats nothing to kid about lance confused

LanceWindu
Setting my hand on fire?

I'm a pyro...

silver_tears
*mumbles* damn version 2.0 roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
blink

HAHAHAHHA GO DO IT
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
OH GOD YES
DO IT
HAHAHAHAHAH

LanceWindu
I actually do set my hand on fire sometimes.

It doesn't hurt if you do it properly.

Just take some lighter fluid and pour a small amount on your hand, move your hand around to coat the entire surface and then light it up. Somehow the fluid itself keeps your hand from hurting as the fire licks across your skin.

But after about 10 seconds the fluid begins to disipate, so you have to have a wet rag around to snuff the fire out.

lil bitchiness
Argh..i am so damn confused blink...Lance isnt this kind of thread you were critisising?!?!?!?!

LanceWindu
Sorta...but mine actually has a point now...let's talk about setting things on fire...

lil bitchiness
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa laughing out loud

LanceWindu
I once sprayed my sister's carpet with some carpet cleaner when I was bored then I was playing with my lighter and it accidentally set that area on fire.

lil bitchiness
hahahaaa..oh thats so funny...you can just imagine the confusion on your face trying to put it out laughing

LanceWindu
Yeah, I was jumpy after it happened...my heart was going a mile a minute.

I got the fire out with just my hands and it singed off my hairs.

It also left melted carpet in that area. Good thing they moved out of the place just a few weeks later, cause they tore the carpet out and threw it in the trash.

Espantada20
When I lived with my parents and I was like 7 I threw toilet paper all around the back yard and lit it on fire.Very nice effect.I got an ass whooping for that one.

lil bitchiness
laughing out loudlaughing out loud oh thats funny to visualise Lance...

LanceWindu
I also set a roll of toilet paper on fire as it was still on the roller on the wall, then I spun it real fast with my hand, nice to look at...with fire and ashes flying everywhere.

I also used to melt toys for fun.

lil bitchiness
PEOPLE....KEEP LANCE AWAY FROM ANY FIRE!! OR WE ALL MGIHT, NO, WILL REGRET IT!! lol

drunk_nazgul
But I like fire...

I set my carpet on fire once... It was fun. shifty

Espantada20
I used to burn my barbies and have little funerals for them in the backyard under our tree.Then the barbies "come back to life" and have sex with Ken.Man,I was a weird kid.

Schizo_n_me
I accidentally lit my hair on fire once....I was trying to blow up an action figure on 4th of july....

MadKowDZs
You all have yet to experience what a true fire is like. smokin'

slayer
I always light things on fire me and my friend smallman once lit a magazine drenched with oil on fire and that same night i had candles on my room so i lit book marks and stuff and they burn through the chair and my dasd screamed the f word at me and my 3 friends. (:

ragesRemorse
mu whole child hood i always ended up burning or freezing my action figures. Now i learn there worth alot of money. oh well. Remember if your going to set your hand on fire. Kerosine burns slower than gasolinesmile

slayer
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.