50 Cent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vvvrulz
Right, i cant stand this guy. His songs suck, he sucks, and he would be nothing without dr.dre and eminem. Majorly overrated.

Who's with me?

el_barto
not me

GABRIEL05
I wouldn't say hate him so much as loathe the fact that he has no real musical skill (he can't sing at all and I doubt he can play an instrument with any proficiency) mediocre verbal skills. Basically yer boy is a marketing ploy/gimmick being exploited by record companies for every 50 cents they can milk the hornswaggled public out of.

Long live pirated music! pirate thumb up

Ketchuptome
Penny 4 ur thoughts

rubber dickie
he's aight.

now, where's my penny?

Ketchuptome
Yeah, he mad brawlic

IT was fiurative speech

Morning_Glory
50 cent is gross!

i hate that new song.. Candyshop! its just plain stupid

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
50 cent is gross!

i hate that new song.. Candyshop! its just plain stupid

i agree.....

i dont like him at alll....hes not worth the money that is his name!!

Morning_Glory
i cant believe he has even lasted this long... seriously!

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i cant believe he has even lasted this long... seriously!

I KNOW ...hes such a loser!!!

Ketchuptome
How is Candy shop stupid???

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Ketchuptome
How is Candy shop stupid???

what the heck is the point of that song

"ill take you to my candy shop, so you can lick my lolipop""

apart from being laced with 'exual innuendos that some kids are tooo young to understand......its LAME !!!!!!

what else can i say

KillTheLight
eww i dislike him intensely he's so generic and overrated..meh

Bun Bun
i love him but u already no that Uzy i love his song candy shop its so dirty!!!!!!!!!! but in a tasty way

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
what the heck is the point of that song

"ill take you to my candy shop, so you can lick my lolipop""

apart from being laced with 'exual innuendos that some kids are tooo young to understand......its LAME !!!!!!

what else can i say

I understand it...It may be wack 2 u, but his new cd is #1 on the charts rite now

Deathblow
Which proves just how little the charts actually mean.

Afro Cheese
Candy Shop is a remake of Magic Stick with a different "ho." Magic Stick sucked in the first place.

SlipknoT
Terrible rapper

_G-Unit_
Terrible slipnot bunch of freaks

SlipknoT
Originally posted by _G-Unit_
Terrible slipnot bunch of freaks You listen to G-unit, therefor your musical opinion really doesn't matter

_G-Unit_
same goes 4 u

Deathblow
No, he doesn't listen to G-Unit no2

Afro Cheese
At least nobody hates Slipknot enough to shoot them 9 times. And they have 9 members, so each of them would only have to be shot once.

Ketchuptome
laughing

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Candy Shop is a remake of Magic Stick with a different "ho." Magic Stick sucked in the first place.

So true, lol

_G-Unit_
At least nobody hates Slipknot enough to shoot them 9 times. And they have 9 members, so each of them would only have to be shot once.

ahhh fuk of, u dont even no the story...

Deathblow
Does he need to? If someone shoots a man 9 times, he's obviously not doing it as a sign of undying love.

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by Deathblow
Which proves just how little the charts actually mean.

How so

SlipknoT
same goes 4 u Wasnt aware I listened to Gunit confused

_G-Unit_
wtf ... What the f**k?

Ketchuptome
Does he need to? If someone shoots a man 9 times, he's obviously not doing it as a sign of undying love.

It means he got beef..That gansta big grin

koolruningz
Its nothing to be proud of.

Afro Cheese
Having beef with gangstas doesn't make you a gangsta yourself. You can fail to pay a gangsta money you owed him and get shot.. doesn't take a thug.

_G-Unit_
slip- fuk of outa here
AC- fuk of outa here

u came 4 sum 2 kruningz

no1 wants a bunch of no good... moshin punks in ere'!

Ketchuptome

So wat if he got shoot 9 times...

Deathblow
How so

Have you seen them recently? Any charts which are dominated by consistently stale, glossy, manufactured passionless bullshit like Nelly, Destiny's Child and the whole crunk generation is worthless by default.

Df02
it proves that someone else in the world bar me thinks he's a tosser

Ketchuptome
Having beef with gangstas doesn't make you a gangsta yourself. You can fail to pay a gangsta money you owed him and get shot.. doesn't take a thug.

No..But it takes a gangsta to clap back wit 9's and M1's
He was gangsta be4 he even got shot..He sold drugs, got in2 fights and lived in South Jamaica Queens

SlipknoT
slip- fuk of outa here
AC- fuk of outa here

u came 4 sum 2 kruningz

no1 wants a bunch of no good... moshin punks in ere'! laughing I can barely make out what your trying to say

_G-Unit_
well get u head otta ur as$

.... laughing

Ketchuptome
Have you seen them recently? Any charts which are dominated by consistently stale, glossy, manufactured passionless bullshit like Nelly, Destiny's Child and the whole crunk generation is worthless by default.

Well, if Underground rap is so good how come none of the artists hardly get regonized???

Deathblow
He was gangsta be4 he even got shot..He sold drugs, got in2 fights and lived in South Jamaica Queens

That proves he's a petty criminal, nothing else. With the exception of living in Queens, I've done all those things, and I'm an 18 year old white kid now living with my father.

_G-Unit_
in your mind

Df02
Well, if Underground rap is so good how come none of the artists hardly get regonized???

oh dear god...

SlipknoT
He was gangsta be4 he even got shot..He sold drugs, got in2 fights and lived in South Jamaica Queens I sell drugs, I get in fights, I have a gun...Am I gangsta? No.

Afro Cheese
He was gangsta be4 he even got shot..He sold drugs, got in2 fights and lived in South Jamaica Queens Every rapper claims to be a gangsta before they got into rap, even Nelly says he used to sell drugs. How do you know he's not bullshitting?

_G-Unit_
i dont care wot all ya'll say anywayz..

Deathblow
in your mind

Nope. We're not all e-thugs here, sorry smile

SlipknoT
well get u head otta ur as$

.... laughing Nice witty remark there no expression

SlipknoT
Every rapper claims to be a gangsta before they got into rap, even Nelly says he used to sell drugs. How do you know he's not bullshitting? Selling Drugs does not make you Gangsta

_G-Unit_
sleep ... yall borin me...

Ketchuptome
That proves he's a petty criminal, nothing else. With the exception of living in Queens, I've done all those things, and I'm an 18 year old white kid now living with my father.

U part gangsta then

koolruningz
u came 4 sum 2 kruningz

What exactly are you offering?

Ketchuptome
Every rapper claims to be a gangsta before they got into rap, even Nelly says he used to sell drugs. How do you know he's not bullshitting?

Well if he got caught it would be on his record..If not, he should have alot of rezpect on his block

Afro Cheese
Well technically if you want to get specific, being in a gang makes you a gangsta. It's just that things like selling drugs and robbing people are typical gangsta activities. Most gangstas are just petty thugs looking to prove how tough they are, big drug lords and shit don't call themselves gangstas.

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Selling Drugs does not make you Gangsta

Man, wat do u no.U live in NJ

SlipknoT
Man, wat do u no.U live in NJ Have you ever been to NJ?

Morning_Glory
Ive been to NJ

and 50 cent still sucks

Ketchuptome
Well technically if you want to get specific, being in a gang makes you a gangsta. It's just that things like selling drugs and robbing people are typical gangsta activities. Most gangstas are just petty thugs looking to prove how tough they are, big drug lords and shit don't call themselves gangstas.

Game and Snoop are both gangmembers so they're gangsta...
Big drug lords call themselves dons I think... Mafia are full of gangsta and dont have 2 prove tough..They'll kill any1 they want 2

Deathblow
U part gangsta then

Not really, I've never been involved in any gang-related activity, I've never held a gun and I've never gone out in the streets with an offensive weapon.

Seriously, the occasional fist fight and selling a few kilos of weed doesn't make a gangsta wink

But hell, in the words of OG Loc, ''shut yo mouth b!tch, aaama gayngstah!''

Ketchuptome
Have you ever been to NJ?

Yep..Its pus*y..It'll never be as gangsta as NYC

Afro Cheese
Game and Snoop are both gangmembers so they're gangsta...
Big drug lords call themselves dons I think... Mafia are full of gangsta and dont have 2 prove tough..They'll kill any1 they want 2 Game is a "blood" who gives props to crips.. he's the epitome of a kiss-ass wannabe.

SlipknoT
Yep..Its pus*y..It'll never be as gangsta as NYC Yea, maybe because its about 5 times smaller....and still It is a blood state, I believe we have 5 sectors or so...

Ketchuptome
Not really, I've never been involved in any gang-related activity, I've never held a gun and I've never gone out in the streets with an offensive weapon.

Seriously, the occasional fist fight and selling a few kilos of weed doesn't make a gangsta wink

But hell, in the words of OG Loc, ''shut yo mouth b!tch, aaama gayngstah!''

U dont have 2 hold a gun 2 be gangsta..I have,but it wasnt loaded..
Most ppl who sell weed do it 4 money and/or get respect..

SlipknoT
U dont have 2 hold a gun 2 be gangsta..I have,but it wasnt loaded..
Most ppl who sell weed do it 4 money and/or get respect.. Most of the people I Know who sell drugs around here including myself are no where near they stereotypical "gangsta"

Ketchuptome
Game is a "blood" who gives props to crips.. he's the epitome of a kiss-ass wannabe.

Game is a Offical blood.How is he a wannabe

Afro Cheese
There is no money in weed.. most gangbangers sell crack and sometimes smack.

A lot of middle class suburban kids sell weed.. everyone knows that.

Afro Cheese
Game is a Offical blood.How is he a wannabe His house was shot up by a couple bloods a month or two ago..

SlipknoT
Game is a Offical blood.How is he a wannabe Bloods hate the crips, They consider them shit and when confronted do not take off their colors. And never show a crip respect.

SlipknoT
There is no money in weed.. most gangbangers sell crack and sometimes smack.

A lot of middle class suburban kids sell weed.. everyone knows that. Yea, all the money is in coke.

Ketchuptome
Yea, maybe because its about 5 times smaller....and still It is a blood state, I believe we have 5 sectors or so...

Blood State?!?!U mean it has bloods.I no Bloods, personally
NYC has bloods,crips,yardies and 18th street gang

Deathblow
Not serious money, but when you're a kid it's nice to have.

I'm not middle class or suburban, but I think it's the same for them, except they probably don't need the money, just do it for kicks.

SlipknoT
Blood State?!?!U mean it has bloods.I no Bloods, personally
NYC has bloods,crips,yardies and 18th street gang Blood state as in dominated by the bloods, they own the state. NYC also as Latin kings and Hells Angels and Neyets, jersey is prodominatly Blood, Pegan, Neyet.

Ketchuptome
Bloods hate the crips, They consider them shit and when confronted do not take off their colors. And never show a crip respect.

Slip?!?! Wat u talkin' bout manye.In Compton rite now bloods and crips form a alliance called "Black Wall Street"

SlipknoT
Slip?!?! Wat u talkin' bout manye.In Compton rite now bloods and crips form a alliance called "Black Wall Street" Yes, But this is only temporary.

Ketchuptome
Blood state as in dominated by the bloods, they own the state. NYC also as Latin kings and Hells Angels and Neyets, jersey is prodominatly Blood, Pegan, Neyet.

I never heard of those gangs,...Hell angels been dead like 30 yrs ago.
NYC also got more projects and hoods..
Bloods own NJ??? Hmm never heard bout that

Ketchuptome
Yes, But this is only temporary.

Maybe..But Hollenbeck in LA is fulled wit Hispanics and P.ricans..
They aint fraid of shit either

SlipknoT
I never heard of those gangs,...Hell angels been dead like 30 yrs ago.
NYC also got more projects and hoods..
Bloods own NJ??? Hmm never heard bout that You've never heard of the Latin Kings, The Hells Angels arent dead, but most sectors have moved out west. The Bloods dont "own" NJ but they are the leading gang here. And yea NYC has more projects, its ALOT bigger.

SlipknoT
Maybe..But Hollenbeck in LA is fulled wit Hispanics and P.ricans..
They aint fraid of shit either Yea but they Latin Kings are cool with the Bloods.

Ketchuptome
Not serious money, but when you're a kid it's nice to have.

I'm not middle class or suburban, but I think it's the same for them, except they probably don't need the money, just do it for kicks.

700 4 sellin a brick is "OK"

SlipknoT
700 4 sellin a brick is "OK" Wait, $700 for a brick of weed? you can sell it for alot more, unless its shwag.

Ketchuptome
Ive heard of L.Kings..They wear yellow and they're graffti is a crown.
H.Angels are the guys wit motors cycles rite??? I aint never seen them herre.
NJ alone isnt gangsta..But Jersy City got some thugs n gs

Deathblow
Hate to disturb you two hardened criminals, but this thread is going way off topic now. As much as this pains me to say, can we get back on to 50 Cent please.

Ketchuptome
Wait, $700 for a brick of weed? you can sell it for alot more, unless its shwag.

I neva sold anything so i dont really no

Ketchuptome
O yes..Like i was sayin 50 got mad beefs

SlipknoT
Ive heard of L.Kings..They wear yellow and they're graffti is a crown.
H.Angels are the guys wit motors cycles rite??? I aint never seen them herre.
NJ alone isnt gangsta..But Jersy City got some thugs n gs Oh yea i know all of NJ isnt "gangsta". Mailnly just Jersey City, Newark and Camden. and yea the HA's are a motorcycle gang.

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by Df02
oh dear god...

Mayne,shut the hell

Ketchuptome
I sell drugs, I get in fights, I have a gun...Am I gangsta? No.

Wat kind of burna u got..I want a 45.
U dont have 2 be tough or black 2 be gangsta..There are all diff types of gangsta..Mafia,latino,goth,white,black..The list gos on n on

Afro Cheese
lol @ goth gangstas

Ketchuptome
big grin

SlipknoT
Wat kind of burna u got..I want a 45.
U dont have 2 be tough or black 2 be gangsta..There are all diff types of gangsta..Mafia,latino,goth,white,black..The list gos on n on I have a glock and a m92

Ketchuptome
Mayne.. If i got burners i'll have 45,uzi,M1,44, and tommy.
N e ways 50 shit is hott

SlipknoT
A tommy? are those still around?

Ketchuptome
Well..In blackmarkets i think

R0B

Here let me enlighten you about the difference between a real "gangster" and a rapper. A real gangster is somebody that is not known all over the world. They spend most of their time in jail instead of wasting thier time making up lies about how many ho's they slap or how many bitches they shot or whatever. They are actually doing those sort of things instead of proposing that they did. They dont sit around on their ass making up stupid ass songs like candy shop which brings me to the topic of this thread. 50 cent is a horrible horrible rapper. The only thing that he has ever shot anybody with is a rubber band. He " talks " a lot of shit. He got shot 9 times so therefore hes gangster? Wow I know people that have gotten shot like over 20 times. That dosnt mean that their gangster. That basically means that they have enemys in which everybody has in the present day. So shut the f*ck up about how " gangster " 50 cent is because hes nothing but a stupid b!tch that makes up some of the worst songs in the history of rap. He just flat out sucks. I have made my point.

koolruningz
Originally posted by R0B
The only thing that he has ever shot anybody with is a rubber band.

laughing laughing

Ketchuptome
Wrong... Most gangstas are still on the street mayne(gang members,ex-cons)... 50 may not be gangsta 2 u but he got alot of respect around the world.He did gangsta actions and he got shot 4 those actions..So technically he a g..
ROB, do u even no anything bout the hood mayne????
And most rappers afre ex-gangstas if u wanna call it(game,snoop,etc)

SlipknoT
N.W.A, Thats gangsta

R0B
Wow you know what. Shoot me in the leg so that I can call myself a gangster. Let me make up horrible songs with lyrics like. " Ill take you to the candy shop " I would much rather say " Ill let you swallow my dick " but I guess that unlike 50 cents amazing lyrics, that wouldnt be gangster enough. How do you know that 50 cent did gangster actions? Mabey he stole another black mans ham sandwhich and the guy shot him 9 times

Ketchuptome
Yeah n Deathrow

koolruningz
Heres my take on it. Gangsters wouldnt waste their time making music, they are involved in organised crime. People like Capone and Gotti.
Gangtas are the ones you see on MTV who maybe think they are gangsters but are sadly mistaken. They are not involved in organised crime, they dont leave the house without bodyguards and they attend the MTV music awards and such.

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by R0B
Wow you know what. Shoot me in the leg so that I can call myself a gangster. Let me make up horrible songs with lyrics like. " Ill take you to the candy shop " I would much rather say " Ill let you swallow my dick " but I guess that unlike 50 cents amazing lyrics, that wouldnt be gangster enough. How do you know that 50 cent did gangster actions? Mabey he stole another black mans ham sandwhich and the guy shot him 9 times

Mayne..It was on his interview..All the stuff he did is on his record

koolruningz
So what "stuff" did he do exactly?

Ketchuptome
Sell drugs,gun pocession and otha stuff

PRO-PAIN
Mayne.. If i got burners i'll have 45,uzi,M1,44, and tommy.
N e ways 50 shit is hott

Jesus christ reading shit like this leads me to KNOW that there isn't much hope for people like this, you need a serious reality check and a smack in the head.

PRO-PAIN
http://img145.echo.cx/img145/4871/50punk2me.jpg

PINBALL
50 cent is the worst rapper ever even though all rap sucks

PRO-PAIN
I agree on both points you just made.

koolruningz
You cant categorically say all hip hop sucks when you havent heard all the hip hop out there. It may not be to your taste but trust me there is alot of fantastic hip hop out there.

PINBALL
50 is the WORST rapper out there even though all rap sucks and what about eminem hes the biggest uh-oh oreo ive ever heard of

koolruningz
You've just named two of the lamest Mc's out there. Hip hop is obviously a bigger genre than you realise.

hh?
PINBALL, dont judge hip hop on the garbage you see on tv and hear on the radio...thats not hip hop...thats the media forcing a pile of shit inside your ears.

hh?
have you guyz heard of 50 cent's cousin?? eek!

he's just as wack as 50.

http://www.whois25.com/

laughing

must run in the family tree.

koolruningz
Jesus thats tragic. bag

_G-Unit_
Originally posted by PRO-PAIN
http://img145.echo.cx/img145/4871/50punk2me.jpg

lol talkin bout your self pro pain B!aaaaatch... hahaha nigga

Df02
i dont see the appeal of being a gangsta, when u hit adulthood you're ****ed...

punkkaveman
i dont think you even been in the hood G-Unit

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by PRO-PAIN
Jesus christ reading shit like this leads me to KNOW that there isn't much hope for people like this, you need a serious reality check and a smack in the head.

Mayne, shut the hell up.U a petifier.
Your like 23plus yrs old and talkin 2 teens.
Next M.Jackson yo

loserib
prolly never even held gun

Afro Cheese
Mayne, shut the hell up.U a petifier.
Your like 23plus yrs old and talkin 2 teens.
Next M.Jackson yo lmao @ petifier

koolruningz
Was it supposed to be Paedophile?

Afro Cheese
Yeah, and to top it all off, a mod in another thread just asked him how old he was and he said "Damn man, there's alot of petifiers in KMC."

...laughing out loud

koolruningz
I know i shouldn't laugh but ..............hysterical

hh?
laughing

Ketchuptome
Yeah, and to top it all off, a mod in another thread just asked him how old he was and he said "Damn man, there's alot of petifiers in KMC."

...laughing out loud

I said that.I said im "ova 13 but i chose not 2 say my real age"
I guess u thought that cuzz i didnt use quotes..

Afro Cheese
You said that afterwards though, first you called him a petifier.

hh?
i already saw the year you were born^ its either 90 or 91. im 100% sure.

Shaggy2dope
Ok WTF is goin on here now stop gangin up on him and stay on TOPIC!

hh?
hypocrite^

Shaggy2dope
*******^

hh?
hypocrite^.

Afro Cheese
I'm curious.. what did you call him? Type it with a space in the word somewhere.

Afro Cheese
Never mind.. I figured it out. Letters didn't seem to match up at first.

Shaggy2dope
Well its true he is just one big hater if it doesn't go his way he will hate you, you say some music you like and he doesn't like it he will hate you trust me i know hh had future arguments with him

hh?
you dont know me man^ you wish you knew me. stop dreaming.

Shaggy2dope
man i wouldn't give a shit who u were i wouldn't even let you be the bubble gum on the bottom of my shoe so get your asse out of your head and stay on topic

hh?
discussions dont have to be one sided every single time. arguments make it intresting (but stupid in this case)...but you and ketchuptome are taking it too seriously. you scared a little argument is gonna hurt your feelings?

Shaggy2dope
look hh im sorry no offense but im not just gonna let my friend get ganged up on ya know what im sayin

hh?
laughing "he shook^"- Mobb Deep

Shaggy2dope
wth are you talking about

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
look hh im sorry no offense but im not just gonna let my friend get ganged up on ya know what im sayin

Betta believe it..And PVS n AC were gangin up on me..No wrrys.I always get the last laugh last big grin

Shaggy2dope
hh only best you apologize and stay on topic

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by hh?
laughing "he shook^"- Mobb Deep

I heard that song.Its a video right???

hh?
Betta believe it..And PVS n AC were gangin up on me..No wrrys.I always get the last laugh last big grin

pointing fingers at others? you really are a gangster aren't you... laughing

Ketchuptome
You said that afterwards though, first you called him a petifier.

I was talkin' 2 PVS..And by the way.R u older than 23??

Shaggy2dope
He will never learn hh you shouldn't be the one laughin cause in your situation you need some help

loserib
well to stay on topic what makes 50 a good rapper i mean all he does is mumble and slur through his songs and all his good beats are from dre so im wondering where is his talent other then that he brags about getting sgot

hh?
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
He will never learn hh you shouldn't be the one laughin cause in your situation you need some help

learn what? do you even understand what you're saying. Whats my situation? elaborate on my situation Dr. Shaggy2Wack.

Shaggy2dope
i think he plans his song with the rest of his crew g unit i never really heard him mumble i heard his words loud and clear

Shaggy2dope
HH you need to learn when to stop we arent even on that topic and still you keep talkin about so you could either talk with us about 50 or just get the **** out

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>