Clubbin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

i hate how people say that

"i'm going clubbin tonight"

"anyone wanna go clubbin?"

...so dumb

LanceWindu
Yeah it is very stupid.

Why not say "Hey, you guys want to go the the club?"

Espantada20
"Let's go bar hopping."I don't go to clubs or bars.I believe it is best to get drunk in the privacy of your own home,where no one can see you embarrasss yourself.

lil bitchiness
Clubbin' sounds kinda...dunno...for me it sounds like we are gonna go to a hard core trance place...which as a alternative rock person i really dont fancy confused

LanceWindu
Ditto...

I don't go clubbing, or ever will I don't think.

I'd only go to bars and get drunk, I don't need to get drunk and dance at the same time.

-=Urot=-
It is said like that because the term is meant to be used as a plural not singular.

Let's got to the "club". Club is singular.

Let's go "clubbin". Clubbin is plural. (Street Grammar)

For the most part Clubbin means that you and your party will be going to more than one club in a single evening.

Espantada20
Yeah that could cause severe injuries.

LanceWindu
Still you can say Clubbing!

Clubbin just sounds gay.

lil bitchiness
oh my, so very much!!

''lets go clubbin'' pfft...gay!

Espantada20
Clubbin' and clubbing sound gay.Gay clubbin'.That sounds like something.I am sooooooo tired

Tex
Clubbin sucks, I'd much rather go to a concert!

Espantada20
I prefer sex.

~fuoco~
i used to go, but not anymore!! not really my scene ... anyways, what i absolutley hate is when 14 year old girls say "oh, me n mah gurlz are gonna go clubbin, we'z b the clubbin queenz gettin all th' boiz!" yeah ok!thumb up i'm sure they get in! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Espantada20
How do 14 year olds go clubbing?Do their parents drive them and chaperone or what?

~fuoco~
stick out tongue they don't ..
they jus claim to go 'clubbin' to look cool but they DOUBLE-CAN'T-7!!

Espantada20
I see.

Tired Hiker
'Let's go clubbin' sounds like a bunch of people who get together and club eachother with baseball bats or caveman clubs.

ragesRemorse
i think the word clubbin has just been given a bad name through rap.

slayer
Ditto that.

Tired Hiker
true dat, Dre.

slayer
Yea waz up Em?

Tired Hiker
Sheeot. Jus chillin shootin my gun.

ragesRemorse
Yo what's poppin G? I see you be grippen that Gat mighty tight. So any one up for slinging Powder or holden down the stable, you know we got's to keep those hoe's in line

Tired Hiker
I'll sling some powder, long'z I's getz toos sample the sh!t all day, zeeks!

ragesRemorse
Word Up, I'll keep da block in check then whilez you sling dat nose candy

royal_jester
yeah it sounds like your goin' to go club someone lol

Friend44
Clubbin?

i hate how people say that

"i'm going clubbin tonight"

"anyone wanna go clubbin?"

My Wife's doctor has asked me to stop doing that to her. thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.