God Damnn it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer
I'm so pissed my comps broken down and my dads comp is so f-ing slow! I can't even install msn messenger on this bomb! HELP! mad

Tired Hiker
Kill your father!

slayer
He's not home! *thinks of way 2 kill dady* gee TH ur funny!

Tired Hiker
By the way, I was just kidding. Don't kill your father, cuz like, he's your dad.

slayer
Nah i still will. MWAHAHA! stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
you know TH i never really noticed it before, but that is a beautifull Sig. I mean really, it almost makes me think of a fantastical land, where a constant struggle for good and evil is being decided over a ring. And here we see two average joe's caught in the middle just chillin on a hill together smokin some weed enjoying the view. Call me crazy but thats what i see

Tired Hiker
Okay. big grin

ragesRemorse
dude dont kill your dad. I mean then you will get less free stuff

Tired Hiker
That last post was for slayer and thanks, Rages, that's what I see as well. But the sig is going to change in a while. There will be an addition to the sig, it'll be the same sig, just a little surprise will be added. It will be tight.

ragesRemorse
i can't wait. Are you going to have a special veiwing when it's finished?

slayer
ooooooooo! Abnd Rages ur right i donb't wanna have 2 pay 4 horror movies stupid me! *hits head on my dads crappy computer and breaks it*

Tired Hiker
Yeah. It'll be sick.

Tired Hiker
Damn, that was close.

ragesRemorse
well then again, maybe your dad has like some major life insurance.

slayer
oH YEA I COULD GET HIS WEEKLY PAY! big grin

ragesRemorse
yeah but then you'd go to hell, and that would pretty much blow

Tired Hiker
Yeah, hell sucks.

ragesRemorse
I know right

Tired Hiker
I like bacon.

ragesRemorse
bacon dont have shit on some sausage

Tired Hiker
Same animal, that counts for something.

royal_jester
It sux to be you slayerwink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.