Best on-screen couple?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

babygurl1853
Who do you think are the best on-screen couple? I think Kiera Knightley and Orlando Bloom are soooooooooooooooooooooo sweet 2getha! big grin

SIBO
OH MY GOOD THEY ARE SOOO CUTE BUT I THINK PERSONALLY DAT ME AND ORLANDO BLOOM WOULD BE BETTER TOGETHA BUT NOT MUCH CHANCE OF DAT HAPPENIN!

sad

silver_tears
I think that Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron were so sweet in Sweet November sad

Kes
*sigh* There's a thread like this on Movie discussion but..
IMO Mulder & Scully are the best!

Kairi999
I like Orlando Bloom and Kiera Knightley togethor... but of ocurse me and him r the better couple

SilverFighter
Keanu and Sandra Bullock!! Come on remenber Speed? Awesome couple!

clavis9495
NOPE mad

clavis9495
NOPE! mad

cogger15
johnny depp as roux and the woman from chocolat. cant remember her name blink im sure lil bitchiness knows tho!! big grin

Kes
Juliette Binoche

billyboyd4ever
i like that couple sooo much!!!
plus: sam + joon
aragorn + arwen...

cogger15
hugh jackman and meg ryan in kate&leopold awwww they were cute!

enya
aragorn and arwen have people tellin them they are wrong for each other and they known that they have obstacles but they really love each other and thats all that mattas to them

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

oh no i am going all soppy oh well

badkittykitty
Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler in gone with the wind..what a awesome couple

LindsIsTightK
Awwww I always thought that Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss were great together because they showed such a deep love for each other in those movies. Most girls don't agree with me on that one though roll eyes (sarcastic)

I loved Sarah Michelle Gellar and David Boreanez as Buffy and Angel too, they had a great chemistry.

slayer
Yea i was gonna mention them but dince u did i'll just agree with u. big grin

SaTsuJiN
big grin Go Kes!! Happy Dance

Sugar Kane
No-one will know what I am talking about, I am sure, but my vote goes to Rex Harrison and Gene Tierney in 'The Ghost and Mrs Muir'. love
Absolute magic!!

Juventus
i love Kate Winslet and Leo

Cinemaddiction
Tom Hanks & Wilson

wicker_man
R2D2 & C3PO

Fatis77
HARRISON FORD AND KAREN ALLEN IN INDIANA JONES AND RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK ; HARRISON FORD AND KELLY MCGUILLIS IN WITNESS ; HARRISON FORD AND ANNE HECHE IN 6 DAYS 7 NIGHTS AND HARRISON FORD WITH LENA OLIN IN HOLLYWOOD HOMICIDE!!! stick out tongue wink rolling on floor laughing love whistle

Kes
Good one wicker!

wicker_man
Thank you Kes smile

lil tears
Aragorn and Arwen-LotR
Roux and Vianne-Chocolat
Sebastian and Annette-Cruel Intentions
Lara and Terry- Tomb Raider
Beauty and Beast- Beauty and the Beast

um have more soon big grin

brooksie
~Humphrey Bogart & Lauren Bacall~

phantom_gurlz
Phantom (Gerard) n Christine (Emmy Rossum).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.