Why fulfilling the next prophecy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MickeyMousse
We know the answer to one question that raised after Reloaded: the reason Neo and non of the other unplugged knew the real prophecy -as it was told by the Architect- because after the code-exchange, the One dies (as seen in Revolutions).

But now a new question rises: every living soul in Zion knows about the real purpose of the One. So, now the next One won't walk the path like it's supposed to, like the other One's did. Will the next One fullfill his prophecy as long as everyone knows where it will lead?

The none
Well firstly, we can be sure whether Neo was toasted or not, but according to the Oracle, "we'll see him again."

Secondly, people in Zion didn't have a clue what's going on up there, all they knew was the squids suddenly stopped attacking n figured that Neo "had made it!", they probably didn't even know only a truce, NOT peace, was inked.

Thirdly, even if they finally knew what actually happened, the Archie can change the rules of the game anytime he wanted.

That's why the stroy stops right here, no more sequel, coz the ONES cycle ends here.

MickeyMousse
I don't believe that there will ever be a perfect Matrix. As long as the Matrix isn't perfect there still will be a One in wich the anamoly is present. And the Matrix will not be perfect as long as the plugged-in are given the possobility to chose.

If there will be no more One's (as you're telling, The None) that means that either the Matrix will be perfect, or that the Matrix will be destroyd by its own faults, because there is no One to exchange a new code to the source.

And because option 1 is not possible, a new One MUST rise. Otherwise, it means the end to the Matrix! And nobody would want that, nor the machines, nor the humans.

dave123
people will be freed, i aint sure if that means everyone, or just those that want to be

The none
U know what? I think u r darn right Mickey, the Matrix game is way to shitty to go on after all these, just take a look at the emerging of Smitty n Neo, they r simply out of control!

If Neo wasn't there, the Archie most definitely would have been wasted by Smitty, I mean, he must has scared like shit!

I think he realized all these too, that's why in the last scene he told the Oracle that those wanna to be freed, will be freed.

That, underlined the end of the Matrix game.

66tom99
They haven't made a new version of the matrix at the end! they merely repaired the damage that smith caused. there won't be another 'one' as everyone is living in big grin peace and harmony big grin since now anyone plugged in who wants to leave will be allowed to (no need for agents).

but if the One is needed for any reason, it will be neo who returns, as he is clearly still alive (maybe not his body, but the program he carries).

I think I agree with 'the none' on this one.

p.s. is the architect actually the source? whoever he is, I bet the chicken he makes is 'finger lickin' good'!

The none
Rumour is that the KFC is going to sue the W Bros! HaHa laughing Way to go man, way to go.

sandman
i dont think there will be another One. i think if the need for the One arises again it will be Neo.

The matrix must start over for a New Anomoly to occur. this one didn't start over.

or at least that is what i was assuming

MickeyMousse
I think the Matrix DID reload, and was not merely repaired. And as long as the Architect keeps his word, free everyone who wants to get out, there is no need for a "One", because there will be no anomaly.

There will be no One because there is nothing that will "make" him that way. And there will be no need for a One, because everything goes by plan.

dave123
mickey, you are correct

MickeyMousse
Okay, answerd my own question thanx to y'all!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

The none
Originally posted by sandman
The matrix must start over for a New Anomoly to occur. this one didn't start over.

sandman, that's true.

And Mickey, u r also right by saying that "...there is no need for a "One", because there will be no anomaly."

Merging these two point together is exacting what I'm trying to say, the Matrix GAME is over, no more hide n seek, no more cats n mouse.......

The Omega

The none
Indeed Omega.

Come to think of it, things may be getting kinda of funny, I mean, if the game is over, then will there be loads of people from Zion, dressed like Santa, n handing out piles of pills on the streets before too long?

N there isn't much the Archie can do! Only to send out agents, not to catch them, but to stop them from doing promotion!

HAHA Happy Dance

The Omega
The None> Check out the "The Matrix Online" threads. Civil war breaks out now, between Peacekeepers and Zionists.

The none
I that really?! It's a shame that I never find PC games interesting, dunno y. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.